The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
brehs doesn't matter if your girl is cheating on you and getting dikked down by other guys, remain faithful and stay the course because if you know how to make her eggs with the bacon grease and know what type of coffee she likes :blessed:

the problem with how they’re portraying the open relationship is never showing Emmett getting off with any other chic or having any kind of contact with one. That’s really ass backwards. At least could of had him link w/a girl but his heart wasn’t in it which led to him wanting end the arrangement he has with Tiff. Not talking with Trig about it while waiting to serve him some chicken :russ:

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
your homie steals your woman .your still in love with her...dap him up at the local party:comeon:

dude disrespects you while your on the phone with your wife trying to see that this sorry bytch makes it in the house safely

cook her a hangover breakfast...:gucci:

thats what men do :dame:

kev pleads with Gemma and tells her he's willing to fight for her...she tells em Kev thats harassment (toxic masculinity)

no male figure comes to jake and tells him your breaking the code...nobody comes to Poppa and tells him your playing yourself simping on Mia X

no male figure tells Kev or Emmett something they needs to hear ...."fukk that bytch"

the men on this show appear to be weak ...one of em has a cane now

two freak bytch ass nikkas have the idea that an open relationship works wonder for a gay relationship

Emmett's wife decides that this could work wonders for her straight relationship :mindblown:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I heard of people fighting for their love, but this whole Tiff and Emmitt plot line seems so forced. Dude cooked a special breakfast and is holding her hand looking into her eyes telling her his place in her life .....while she has fresh dikk breath and literally has to interrupt that moment to go shower the musk of sex and weed off her body :dead:
The Emmitt character was never even pressed for women, I could see if it was Kevin, so him being cucked to this level is wild.

Speaking of Kevin, I was actually a little happy that he got that small win of making Jemma jealous and kind of peaced it up with Jake. Unfortunately it looks like he's ready to stick his head right back up her ass if she decides to show him a little attention

They have 2 episodes to nail an ending to these little puppy love triangles. They kind of opened up possibilities for Kev talking to either Meisha or Jemma i think :lupe:

If Thussell Westbrook turns out to be the kidnapper son :russ:

Yea i had a similar thought. something about dude just seems off to me. When he was lying down in his work outfit holding the phone waiting for her to call just gave off stalker/weirdo vibes. Then all the lil weird things like him texting his "roommate" and the scene with his ex, they setting this dude up to be a manipulative gas lighter who takes advantage of the extra vulnerable Keisha

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
your homie steals your woman .your still in love with her...dap him up at the local party:comeon:

dude disrespects you while your on the phone with your wife trying to see that this sorry bytch makes it in the house safely

cook her a hangover breakfast...:gucci:

thats what men do :dame:

kev pleads with Gemma and tells her he's willing to fight for her...she tells em Kev thats harassment (toxic masculinity)

no male figure comes to jake and tells him your breaking the code...nobody comes to Poppa and tells him your playing yourself simping on Mia X

no male figure tells Kev or Emmett something they needs to hear ...."fukk that bytch"

the men on this show appear to be weak ...one of em has a cane now

two freak bytch ass nikkas have the idea that an open relationship works wonder for a gay relationship

Emmett's wife decides that this could work wonders for her straight relationship :mindblown:

screen-shot-2013-05-30-at-2-47-45-pm.png

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I heard of people fighting for their love, but this whole Tiff and Emmitt plot line seems so forced. Dude cooked a special breakfast and is holding her hand looking into her eyes telling her his place in her life .....while she has fresh dikk breath and literally has to interrupt that moment to go shower the musk of sex and weed off her body :dead:
The Emmitt character was never even pressed for women, I could see if it was Kevin, so him being cucked to this level is wild.

Speaking of Kevin, I was actually a little happy that he got that small win of making Jemma jealous and kind of peaced it up with Jake. Unfortunately it looks like he's ready to stick his head right back up her ass if she decides to show him a little attention

They have 2 episodes to nail an ending to these little puppy love triangles. They kind of opened up possibilities for Kev talking to either Meisha or Jemma i think :lupe:

Yea i had a similar thought. something about dude just seems off to me. When he was lying down in his work outfit holding the phone waiting for her to call just gave off stalker/weirdo vibes. Then all the lil weird things like him texting his "roommate" and the scene with his ex, they setting this dude up to be a manipulative gas lighter who takes advantage of the extra vulnerable Keisha
I wouldn't even be surprised if the writers had Kev do Poppa dirty at this point.:russ:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK

Yo I really tried to be objective and look at it from Tiff's perspective. I remember Emmett did that stupid, disrespectful shyt like bringing shorty back to the crib he shares with his wife and son when they originally opened up their marriage. But nah....no way that shyt happening in real life unless the husband is a true cuck and sets it up. Even the whole open marriage and sex party vibe strikes me as outlandish for these characters. Not to say there aren't freaky Black people out there who enjoy the swinger scene, but NOTHING about the way THESE CHARACTERS have been developed over the past three seasons leads me to believe they would be a part of the demographic.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the problem with how they’re portraying the open relationship is never showing Emmett getting off with any other chic or having any kind of contact with one. That’s really ass backwards. At least could of had him link w/a girl but his heart wasn’t in it which led to him wanting end the arrangement he has with Tiff. Not talking with Trig about it while waiting to serve him some chicken :russ:
Obviously you don't really watch the show.... That literally happened

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo I really tried to be objective and look at it from Tiff's perspective. I remember Emmett did that stupid, disrespectful shyt like bringing shorty back to the crib he shares with his wife and son when they originally opened up their marriage. But nah....no way that shyt happening in real life unless the husband is a true cuck and sets it up. Even the whole open marriage and sex party vibe strikes me as outlandish for these characters. Not to say there aren't freaky Black people out there who enjoy the swinger scene, but NOTHING about the way THESE CHARACTERS have been developed over the past three seasons leads me to believe they would be a part of the demographic.
she was selling drugs...........