The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
brehs doesn't matter if your girl is cheating on you and getting dikked down by other guys, remain faithful and stay the course because if you know how to make her eggs with the bacon grease and know what type of coffee she likes :blessed:

but this is what the season is about.. its so blatant

The writers have clearly made this season about Black Women empowerment over the black male. all the cheating men do and the women are supposed to accept it and stay.

show is so fuhking irritating with trash writers.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
shyt lil E.J might as well be Judy Winslow/Yaz status at this point. I barely see him with his momma or daddy nowadays.:mjlol:

I was just about to say this. They barely even show him and tiffs kid at this point, and then they had to write their way out of that plot hole of her getting pregnant at the end of season 2.

Why even have them have kids at this point if you just want to write them as care free young adults? This is why a lot of the show ended up going downhill because jason Mitchell’s character was supposed to be the straight edge, do-right of the neighborhood. Once they lost him they tried to make the show more about Emmet which meant they had to ignore a lot of what they originally wrote him to be, a fukk up.

Wild they got Emmet going to 15 year old kids for marriage advice. This nikka don’t got no friends his own age?

Last edited:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I was just about to say this. They barely even show him and tiffs kid at this point, and then they had to write their way out of that plot hole of her getting pregnant at the end of season 2.

Why even have them have kids at this point if you just want to write them as care free young adults?

Im still trying to figure out how they wrote alllll his other kids out the storyline.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Im still trying to figure out how they wrote alllll his other kids out the storyline.
They didn’t, they just never bring them up except for when it’s convenient. Breh got like 7 kids, a business and dying mom, but according to the writers this idiotic open relationship stuff is his top priority lmao

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I've been through it growing up, doing some simp shyt as a teen. I didnt know any better you know. but the shyt these guys go through fukk THAT. Bro through a whole party for Miesha, the fukkery Kev and Jake going through fukk THAT.

"fukk that & Nope"

I've been saying that every few minutes

• Dap
Reactions: rlg