The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
tough luck kevin

why this dude so angry at such a young age?
its just puzzy breh

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I seen a few people say this but.... He has obviously cheated in the past, now he comes and tell her he cheated after they are married. So in return she cheats and is completely honest about it (a lil cold and harsh with it) and now he supposed to just toss her in the bushes despite them being married and having kids together??? That just seems really hypocritical...

My main issues were the fact that he told her in the first place, helps nobody and its selfish to fo it just so he can gave a "peace of mind" and my bigger issue is that he never told her that he cheated before they were married. Still bad but I think that matters and would gave lessen the blow.

He cheated...she carrying on a relationship with the other dude. If she just cheated once or twice, that's one thing but, this is an entanglement :pachaha:Eventually they gonna reach the point where she catch feelings for the other dude but, just with Emmitt for the baby and might one day say fukk it and go with the other dude completely. That's a L waiting to happen that he should've deaded :yeshrug:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kev popped Dooda! It's Dooda fault Jake was enrolled at that yuppy school and that allowed Jake to smash his bish. Or he did it to get put on by the rival gang that hate Jake and them.

Kev on demon time now.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Tracy shout douda. She lied during her speech and said the cops shot her son because she didn't want to tip douda off that she knows it was 63rd.

Plus when he turned around he was smiling like he was waiting on her.
You may be right. But the person looks skinnier then Tracey.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The shooter will probably be Imani in some agenda based attempt to make her the shows’ Omar. Doesn’t make much sense but it seems like something the writers would do.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
The shooter will probably be Imani in some agenda based attempt to make her the shows’ Omar. Doesn’t make much sense but it seems like something the writers would do.
Shot that n1gga in the stomach. No way he gone.

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kevin going to turn into a straight Savage. And Nina not a solid parent. Great Value Oprah Winfrey looking ass be oblivious to what be going on 1/2 the time.
You right. Kev hopped in the car and rolled the windows down. Seemed like the birth of a new person. It looked like he acknowledged the L and is ready for the next steps

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i need kevin to turn back into what he was in seasons 1 & 2, basically a young kendrick lamar. kid growing up in the hood, knows how to politick & navigate that world in addition to being smart and having a bright future. this drinking, drugs, the whole speech about people who didn't go to college. this show is stupid if they completely bush both he and keisha's college trajectory. we get it, bright kids get derailed in the hood, but god damn, some do make it.

this show, like all lena shyt, just loves to pull characters back down into misery. i hated ronnie, but they did it to him, did it to brandon, did it to kev, doing it to dre & nina, to emmet's mom, to emmet (and tiff)...they won't even let this faux militant Jemma be consistent, girl is thirsty AF. poppa was a good character but they've all but cut him out the show and went too hard on him being a simp for myisha

Last edited: