Daps
Reppin
ATL
Tracy shot Douda ..

- "The Spook Who Sat By the Door"

- Douda guard was down, the person was someone he was familiar with

- Douda was smiling .. he damn sure aint smiling at Kandi :usure:

- She found out he was 63rd at the ballroom party

I just got put on to this show this year .. I agree with yall the show was much better first 2 seasons ... but something about this show is real engrossing :ohhh:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Tracy shot Douda ..

- "The Spook Who Sat By the Door"

- Douda guard was down, the person was someone he was familiar with

- Douda was smiling .. he damn sure aint smiling at Kandi :usure:

- She found out he was 63rd at the ballroom party

I just got put on to this show this year .. I agree with yall the show was much better first 2 seasons ... but something about this show is real engrossing :ohhh:
Welcome breh....things have only been going downhill.:francis:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Story done jumped the shark so bad but I keep watching :francis:
Maybe I didn't notice it in other seasons but it seem like they just inserted several plot changes in between seasons for whatever reason
The lesbians and the cancer lady all best friends now, lala fukking bluetooth jalen rose outta nowhere, the tracy and douda love affair, the dramatic music during scenes now

This ET looking tranny gotta go

damn it do look at ET :mjlol:

Nine Simone Jr. is just weird

:russ:

Kev hopped in the car and rolled the windows down. Seemed like the birth of a new person.

that scene was like the beginning of his villain origin story

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Papa shot Douda so he could have somethin to talk about on his podcast.....:mjgrin:

CalculatingInconsequentialAmurminnow-max-1mb.gif

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The shooter will probably be Imani in some agenda based attempt to make her the shows’ Omar. Doesn’t make much sense but it seems like something the writers would do.

looking at the scene it seems like whomever did it was either a female or frail built....That to me fits Imani I doubt it was Jemma pops or any of the other male characters we are familiar with. Could possibly be Traci or the producer of the show herself.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
looking at the scene it seems like whomever did it was either a female or frail built....That to me fits Imani I doubt it was Jemma pops or any of the other male characters we are familiar with. Could possibly be Traci or the producer of the show herself.
damn, forgot all about her corny role as a mayoral candidate

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
We're at my parents house watching this movie with Reggie in it called "white people money "
This shyt so kow budget but got some laughs in it.
Weird seeing him playing a comedy role lol

Edit

This is BAD!!

:deadmanny:

Reggie is pretty good tho.

:ehh:

Last edited:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Story done jumped the shark so bad but I keep watching :francis:
Maybe I didn't notice it in other seasons but it seem like they just inserted several plot changes in between seasons for whatever reason
The lesbians and the cancer lady all best friends now, lala fukking bluetooth jalen rose outta nowhere, the tracy and douda love affair, the dramatic music during scenes now

damn it do look at ET :mjlol:

:russ:

that scene was like the beginning of his villain origin story
Yall too used to watching stupid shows with no real plot advancement. Everything doesn't need to happen on screen. The Lesbians and the cancer chick were friends last season, thats not new. Bluetooth was plotting on Lala last season. Douda is a powerful man, women get wet for that shyt.

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright...
4da786fb18325e81e995544e6e3c6326-400x1000-jpg.gif

These nikkas are wylin':

--Kevin and Jake need to shoot the fair one and be done with it. I'm all for non-violent discourse but fukk all that. These nikkas clearly had smoke brewin' since the earlier seasons. Young nikkas clown, joke, talk, and yes, they occasionally even fight. Let these jits be jits. To be clear, Political Polly Pocket isn't the issue. They should squab because Jake played the fukk outta Kev' and confirmed that he doesn't respect nor care for that nikka when he casually strolled off with pygmy Angela Davis after getting caught.

--"Remember this pain and let it activate you."--Vegeta . If the next episode doesn't start off with Kev' lookin' demonic in a random whip while bumpin' 'Green Light' by Rod Wave, I'ont want it (They invited the fukkery, so I'm fully embracing it. :ufdup:). #EmbraceThefukkery

--And I know Keisha put her child up for adoption, but it was hard watching them hand the newborn straight to ol' girl. Like damn, can she at least briefly cherish the moment (Yes, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that this action advances the sub-plot around adoption.)?

--At some point they've got to find away to curb all the shenanigans/trauma-eque plots and sub-plots. This is becoming a chore to watch, bruhs.

See y'all nikkas Sunday :snoop:

giphy.gif