The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There has always been some tension between Kevin and Jake, of the subtle not so subtle variety. I guess it has reach the boiling point because of Diet Gen Z Michael Evans.

Maybe my vision is playing tricks on me, but it looks like the camera panned over the rings-band on Douda and the shooter (it look like some type of ring on the shooter’s glove). But, maybe I’m seeing shyt that’s not there :yeshrug:.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Damn I must be the only one who likes the show
:pachaha:

The criticisms in here are 100% legit but I honestly enjoy the show. I really hope kev doesn’t do anything stupid.
:lupe:
You not alone. Hanging out with family and friends at our lil Juneteenth/Nets watch party and I was in the minority when it came to how bad this show has become. Most everybody else was on some "it's good to see different Black characters on TV.":comeon:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
1) Jemma dressed like she going to church for Easter with that light green.

2) Well, yall was wrong about Jason Weaver and the trans. No history. I figured he didn't know. Notice Trig didn't answer that question of "is you gay?" Trying to convince himself he's a woman.

3) Kevin, oh, Kevin. I still don't know where he went wrong. But I'm glad he found out.

4) Hopefully, Keisha don't have 2nd thoughts and this storyline is almost over with. But unfortunately this looking like it's going to drag on.
5) If Imani was with Jake, we can eliminate him. I know Kandi discovered him but that was my original pick. But that person looks real skinny so I don't know.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
Stopped watching after the episode with Tiff talking to Emmitt crazy bout fukin that other dude, when he didnt immediately bush her i was like wtf?

Bout to pick it back up tho, to see the fukkery to the end

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Its like the wrong nikka was locked up. That aggressive ass tranny gets on my last fukking nerve with this show. It's easily the new Ronnie for this series.
shes worst than Ronnie, Ronnie had other personality traits that weren’t just being passive aggressive and self righteous all the time.

also Ronnie got checked and put in his place. The show wants the viewer to believe Imani is right All The Time about Everything. It’s ridiculous and annoying.

Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
shes worst than Ronnie, Ronnie had other personality traits that weren’t being passive aggressive and self righteous all the time.

also Ronnie got checked and put in his place. The show wants the viewer to believe Imani is right All The Time about Everything. It’s ridiculous and annoying.

Agreed

Ronnie at least had a few redeemable scenes with other characters. The tranny is just aggressive attitude every time it gets screen time.