The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I really can’t believe they snuck a who-dun-it into this already convoluted ass written show.

This shyt is a mess. I bet they never mention the trig Batman of south side plot line again. I feel like they have no idea of what to do with this character since bringing him on the show.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
We are too invested in this show to stop now :francis::mjgrin:
:mjcry: Facts. They really decided to turn Jake into a real scumbag. Literally ruined the best thing the show had going for it by destroying the kids dynamic. How much trauma does Kev have to endure?:to: Halfway through the season and I doubt they're going to revisit Poppa's father being arrested and how that affected his relationship with his son.:unimpressed: At least Jake is playing that situation with Jemma just right. Flirt with other broads right in her face. I appreciate how Douda checked Tai Davis. "Never told u I was a saint.":myman: The fact I could care less who shot his ass is indicative of the horrible writing and character development. Whatever happened to Brandon's cuz? I thought Tiff and him were going to do some business together.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I also need to know the point of Jason Weaver’s character. Is he bout to create som drama with/for trig since being kicked out? Or did we just need a vehicle to be reminded of black male transphobia so trig could normalize this tranny as a woman.
It might be option 3. Knowing Lena, we're about to find out that Jason Weaver is secretly attracted to the tranny, but he's torn between bussy lust & his toxic Black masulinity.
:unimpressed:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA

Lol she's supposed to be a counselor, right? But my nikka Kevin's life is going up in flames right under the same roof :martin:

:mjcry: Facts. They really decided to turn Jake into a real scumbag. Literally ruined the best thing the show had going for it by destroying the kids dynamic. How much trauma does Kev have to endure?:to: Halfway through the season and I doubt they're going to revisit Poppa's father being arrested and how that affected his relationship with his son.:unimpressed: At least Jake is playing that situation with Jemma just right. Flirt with other broads right in her face. I appreciate how Douda checked Tai Davis. "Never told u I was a saint.":myman: The fact I could care less who shot his ass is indicative of the horrible writing and character development. Whatever happened to Brandon's cuz? I thought Tiff and him were going to do some business together.

Kevin catching hell. It's always them joints like Jemma that'll smash the homie. Hate it had to be him :to:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Imagine not snitching on ya homeboy, thinking he gonna live his best life and maybe settle down with a bad bytch while you're locked up around a bunch of nikkas, to find out that this nikka been fukking with a got damn tranny while he's enjoying freedom.

Its like the wrong nikka was locked up. That aggressive ass tranny gets on my last fukking nerve with this show. It's easily the new Ronnie for this series.

They destroyed Kevin and Jake characters for no reason.

Damn this show is trash, but I can't stop watching. shyt is like a bad car wreck on the turnpike.