:mjlol:
LMAO!!!

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Brandon not dumping the gun fits his character IMO. He ain't street, and he ain't street smart like that. We've been shown this over and over again.

If he was street, Ronnie would have been dead, he wouldn't be running around with a 12 year old in regards to a killing nor allowed himself to get set up by that same 12 year old. Also he wouldn't have fukked up the gun deal or flashed too much money.

Him going to see Reg, made sense, to Brandon, especially since he wanted to protect the kids, something he'd obviously want to do after the loss of his own brother.

If you think the writing regarding Brandon is off, then you really don't understand his character. Even his non street girl is street enough to know Brandon ain't street. Dude has a good heart and might be "tough" but street he is not.

Last edited:
Daps
Pissed me off when she was telling her friends she found a bloody shirt and gun in his bag.......even my wife cussed her on that shyt........like ain't you supposed to hold your dude down and take some she like that to the grave?

I said the same thing to my husband! She is the worst. I had been a little miffed with the show because I could sense they were setting the plot up for Brandon to end up with the Hispanic chick but after that scene I’m all for him kicking his chick to the curb.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I said the same thing to my husband! She is the worst. I had been a little miffed with the show because I could sense they were setting the plot up for Brandon to end up with the Hispanic chick but after that scene I’m all for him kicking his chick to the curb.

Yeah that was unbelievably unrealistic to me, but also showed her character is trash as hell....

egsteel

All Star
Daps
Can anyone explain the Jack & Jill comments Eazy E's mother was making about his girlfriend. She eluded to her being stuck up and bougie. I did a little research on'em and they apparently promoted the assimilation of black(light skinned) suburban kids into white society.

I'm sure they've changed their tune since the 30's. Just wondering if any of yall knew more.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
everything @GoldenGlove said is spot on

show started off with a solid pilot but each episode after keeps getting worse

episode 4 was terrible.The writing and acting is bad

if it wasnt for Easy E i wouldve dropped this already

Hes carrying the show so far but his girl is annoying as fukk.I really hope they get rid of her soon
Naw they cant get rid of shorty man she's from Bmore in real life lol....plus she jive cute :manny:

When she popped out from under the covers with the red lingerie she wouldve got that work :noah:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Naw they cant get rid of shorty man she's from Bmore in real life lol....plus she jive cute :manny:

When she popped out from under the covers with the red lingerie she wouldve got that work :noah:
You’re right :ohhh:

And all this time I thought that was Kiersey Clemons

I still don’t like her character though.Its not her fault,her role is just written poorly

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Just now watching the show

I'm weak at the part where the nikkas kid is shown crying as he pulls up in the stroller:russ:

Good so far

Daps
Can anyone explain the Jack & Jill comments Eazy E's mother was making about his girlfriend. She eluded to her being stuck up and bougie. I did a little research on'em and they apparently promoted the assimilation of black(light skinned) suburban kids into white society.

I'm sure they've changed their tune since the 30's. Just wondering if any of yall knew more.

Jack and Jill is usually associated with upper middle class and upper class Blacks. I think the criteria for being admitted is kind of strict. The “best of the best.” A lot of respectability politics, etc.

That’s probably where the mom’s comments come from. I missed that part though. That makes the dynamic in the relationship between Brandon and his girl even more interesting. I wonder how they ended up together.