The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aint nothing Chicago about this show outside of the backdrop, which i expected ...i kept watchin anyway. And that aint even the worst part of the show:snoop:

This shyt feels like its starting to unravel at episode 4 wit the ridiculous writing. I almost turned the shyt off when that broad kicked him in the nuts , i thought she was abt to fukk him idk....random silly shyt. That dude hanging upside down wit banana sandwiches...wtf is these fools trying to do this outlandish shyt?

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
Aint nothing Chicago about this show outside of the backdrop, which i expected ...i kept watchin anyway. And that aint even the worst part of the show:snoop:

This shyt feels like its starting to unravel at episode 4 wit the ridiculous writing. I almost turned the shyt off when that broad kicked him in the nuts , i thought she was abt to fukk him idk....random silly shyt. That dude hanging upside down wit banana sandwiches...wtf is these fools trying to do this outlandish shyt?
Lol the nikka with the peanut butter banana sandwiches exactly that's the type of shid I'm talking about. Too much weirdo shid going on DA Chi a gangsta ass city & this is the best u can do man fuk outta here

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
This shyt cool and and all, (I just got caught up) but lol @ you nikkas jumpin out the window thinking this shyt is anywhere on The Wire's level. They might have bust their nut the fiest two episodes cuz seem like they going through the motions now, figure out how to make the remainder of the season captivating.