New Yawk
The editing for that fight was lit
black police officers were a mistake

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
Living at another women's crib = One disagreement from getting kicked out at the drop of a hat. Eazy gon' learn today:ufdup:

Didn't even give the nikka a chance to explain.:childplease:
Dumb nikka should've known women are notoriously nosy

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Damn, 2 weeks until the next episode? :martin:
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Ftrevornace%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F01%2Fasteroid-super-bowl-2018-1-1200x758.jpg%3Fwidth%3D960

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This last episode was weak on so many levels brehs

:snoop:

Just sloppy storytelling and very predictable. Some things that specifically didn't sit well with be while watching this...

• Brandon keeping the gun on him after Kevin shot Ronnie
  • Ronnie just casually saying, "yea I killed your brother" right before they started fighting
  • Numerous flashbacks to the fight/shooting when it was obvious Kevin had the gun on him after they revealed that it was his friend's brother's gun
  • Ronnie not going to the hospital
  • Brandon going to see Reg about losing the gun... Why?!
  • Reg asking Brandon how's his credit in that situation was comical
  • Reg designating his little brother to be a shooter because he lost his gun...What?
From a common sense perspective... This shyt was awful. I was like there's no way this nikka Brandon still has the burner on him when the police stopped him, lol. Sure enough... Not only does he have it on him, but there's literally no logical explanation for him not to get rid of it.

I wanted to rock with this show, but when the writing takes a shyt on common sense for the sake of entertainment and fukkery I stop taking taking it serious

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
This last episode was weak on so many levels brehs

:snoop:

Just sloppy storytelling and very predictable. Some things that specifically didn't sit well with be while watching this...

• Brandon keeping the gun on him after Kevin shot Ronnie
  • Ronnie just casually saying, "yea I killed your brother" right before they started fighting
  • Numerous flashbacks to the fight/shooting when it was obvious Kevin had the gun on him after they revealed that it was his friend's brother's gun
  • Ronnie not going to the hospital
  • Brandon going to see Reg about losing the gun... Why?!
  • Reg asking Brandon how's his credit in that situation was comical
  • Reg designating his little brother to be a shooter because he lost his gun...What?
From a common sense perspective... This shyt was awful. I was like there's no way this nikka Brandon still has the burner on him when the police stopped him, lol. Sure enough... Not only does he have it on him, but there's literally no logical explanation for him not to get rid of it.

I wanted to rock with this show, but when the writing takes a shyt on common sense for the sake of entertainment and fukkery I stop taking taking it serious
Don't feel like arguing all the points but why would dude go to the hospital? All gunshot wounds get police involved and he did kill someone pretty recently. That's a slippery slope of getting caught. I've seen u say this common sense thing in regards to other shows but u act like every person thinks like a trained serial killer or something. Clearly dude not really bout that street life and not everyone thinks like a psychopath when shyt goes down.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I take back everything I said earlier about this dumb show. It's so BAD and cringe worthy, you can tell this is definitely written in a female's point of view which is fine if it's done properly.

I mean I enjoyed shows like weeds with a female slant but the chi tries too hard to get away with a lot of stuff, you can tell the creator was given too much to do with not much experience of handling such a big project of story telling..

I am done with the show, I will just skim through the episodes from now on by fast forwarding and pausing just to see where it goes. I just can't take any of the scenes seriously anymore and a lot of the dialogue is really atrocious, I mean nobody talks like this in real life in chicago.

Last edited:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get the excitement with the Wire comparison. Buy I dont see it yet. My issue is that the Wire had some strong cop characters. This show as of now does not. You don't even really get to know these cops really. Know as in their personal lives.
There’s no comparison IMO. It’s a decent show, the acting by the cops is awful and the angle with the kids at the school is just forced and poorly acted. Nothing natural about it