“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Based on the previews I've seen, I'm predicting Poppa and Emmett's pops may meet their maker this season. In turn, Emmett/Rob/Tiff will form like Voltron to take out big, bad Douda, especially since I can't envision him being happy about Tiff/Rob looking to be independent. Emmett will be able to regain his financial independence and Trig will prepare to run for mayor.
Have not even watched the episode yet. So basically they’ll come together to take out Papa Douda (Does he even still have the pizza restaurants :mjlol: ?). Rob will get revenge for Douda taking out his uncle Q, and Emmett will no longer be under Douda’s thumb, based upon what I’m gathering from some of the posts in here.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

Is this nikka Douda still the mayor or what? He just claps nikkas for chewing too loud now? Oh ok so new watchers know he's the villain? Got it. I mean the sinister music playing every time he speaks was a dead giveaway but y'all go head and cook.

And what happened to the tape of him beating Gemmas pops ass??

What incentive does this nikka have to be fukking with Emmett? Emmett is a literal nobody. There was no play with Brandons food truck and I don't see the play here. Maybe he hates cooks??

Lol @ keeping 16 year old Jabari close in your inner circle. They just make nikkas do anything in this show as needed. This hoe Jada passing out relationship advice and been passed around and married for 2 minutes smh

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This girl middle name is Corinthians? Bad sign Papa.