tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Kevin on the Chi:
Finally seen the 1st ep

These nikkas stay giving Kevin all the fat bytches. :francis:

Papa eating too good. Lil nikka need to hit the court or some shyt.

Glad they made Douda a gangsta again. Show was always better that way. fukk this mayor good guy shyt. :banderas:

Jason Weaver girl look like a man. I know they could have found someone better looking than her strong face ass. :hhh:

Lil nikka working for Douda on some come up shyt, but all his friends are sassy fat fukks.

Show is still hilariously bad.
They gave him young Harriette Winslow.

Same mannerisms. All they need is for her to come downstairs so a piped in crowd goes ooooooooooooooooouuuuuuu

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So your newly adopted daughter is in a relationship with the dude that murdered your daughter's savior and grandchild's namesake and no qualms Nina :gucci: Mommy of the year :comeon: On a different note, the former mayor is featured in a breaking news video showing him assaulting a political consultant and he just walks the streets freely? No assault conviction or nothing huh :martin:

Why you bringing up old shyt :troll:

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward

dog got his first spot......we've all been there

but I aint think his first body was gone be his homebody sloppy seconds come on Kev lol still rooting for ya

dry p*ssy got Emmit under pressure smfh

this man under pressure too, cant even go 50/50 with a woman with a "title" and he outside smoking weed in the daytime :russ:

he gone crash trying to get a bag, will she be the collateral damage?

Last edited:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
:wtf:Time out, what the fukk happened to the Moongirl that Kev pulled? Now he's kissing on Myesha :why:
Some bullshyt about her being into astrology and not being able to being w/ Kev's sign more than 3 months. fukk u even get with breh in the first place :aicmon: My Chicago brehs...please tell me the high school streets ain't dry enough to have Kev spinning the block with fat ass Maisha :scust: Ain't no other pretty, young females out there I guess :francis:

Last edited:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Jemma father is basically fukkin a lookalike for his daughter......

Tierra-The-Chi-Season-5-Episode-7-Angels-2048x1152.jpg

jemma-green-top.jpg.webp

:francis: