“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
LaLa's back :merchant:

Jake got tired of turning into Waldo Faldo. Now he gettin bags of money, top whenever. He called someone in the writing department and said FIX IT

lmfao @ shoehorning Vic Mensa into this as a Smokey's employee.

Deaf, blue hair, and LGBTQ. Lena almost did this to Kevin :damn: She look like the dude from Cousin Skeeter

Did Kevin and Keisha's mom lock herself up in a room and cry this 2nd half of the season? She was way too overbearing to go ghost on ALL this shyt-- EDIT Brat back too!!! Get the strap!

They bout to soften up Nuuk's character. All these thugs with feelings

They have another season of ideas for this?

yup, this show is already renewed for next season, so we will all be back in 2025 :banderas:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I'm a couple weeks back and all of a sudden, kandi burress, vic mensa, and la-la have all popped out the woodwork and returned :dahell:

Dog, Lena be bringing mf to the forefront and dropping them off on a whim, it be like is she mad at them, myisha was doing her rap thing now we got the lesbo, Kev adopted sister had no parents til they finally showed the mom, now da brat trying to make that shyt long term and ol girl acting reserved, Bih then gave you a tongue Pap smear don’t be shy and tired now, the back in the kitchen and La La here like tf you been ??? And like op said now they got a deaf lesbo(looking like lil Murda) that’s gotta be a dei triple double and esquire aka weave dog evil twin in this bih mad cuz the nikka not some ceo cuz he took a bid :mjlol:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
wait a minute? how is nuck ronnie's father? I thought she was gonna say it was the nerd nikka she worked at the thrift store with since it wasn't buddy who raped her.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
they literally got douda as the thanos of this show.

c4b4050cc5d4ad5c69ff9cccc154886c.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Dog, Lena be bringing mf to the forefront and dropping them off on a whim, it be like is she mad at them, myisha was doing her rap thing now we got the lesbo, Kev adopted sister had no parents til they finally showed the mom, now da brat trying to make that shyt long term and ol girl acting reserved, Bih then gave you a tongue Pap smear don’t be shy and tired now, the back in the kitchen and La La here like tf you been ??? And like op said now they got a deaf lesbo(looking like lil Murda) that’s gotta be a dei triple double and esquire aka weave dog evil twin in this bih mad cuz the nikka not some ceo cuz he took a bid :mjlol:

Yep, Brandon and that storyline grounded the show. Once it started focusing on Emmet it became tooo much about fukkery

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Nothing on this show makes sense anymore :snoop:

Douda obviously can get got at anytime. The final scene proved it. :dead:

And Trig getting off that easy is bullshyt :mjlol:

This show has become nothing more than a platform for gay/lesbian relationships. I wouldn't be surprised if this show makes it to Season 7, Poppa leaves the church, cuts his braids and starts walking around with a lime green fade dating a cac.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yep, Brandon and that storyline grounded the show. Once it started focusing on Emmet it became tooo much about fukkery

Yeah, it seems like a night and day show, Lena pretty much checking every box in the black community than tell a story

And what happened to that young nikka that liked kiesha before her and emmit got together