“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
janitor azz nikkas on some i thought you were gonna be something nukka

Yeah, on some why you not the ceo of something i did 6 years, man gon on esquire (he’s buddy from atl and games people play)

what was the point of the Nuck and Tiff scene?

Just for Tiff to say "Nikkas aint shyt without black women"

:snoop:

That was the point, you know they gotta big up bw every chance they get, but tiff the wrong messenger, she walking triple double of headaches for any nikka she fukkin with

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
this show

pride month storylines
crooked pastor
jake and crooked pastor's wife
emmitt's father bringing a half brother and his jailbird associate around emmitt's place of business

only redeeming storyline is dwayne wayne trying to save a young brother from the streets

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
this show

pride month storylines
crooked pastor
emmitt's father bringing a half brother and his jailbird associate around emmitt's place of business

only redeeming storyline is dwayne wayne trying to save a young brother from the streets

Who’s gonna get killed and his book released posthumously

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
this show

pride month storylines
crooked pastor

every straight black male on the show

emmit father darnell- got like 100 kids some even born in the same year also should be in prison for breaking the law
emmitt half brother - should be in jail got another chance and is now skimming the books
emmitt - cant keep his dikk in his pants, got a bunch of kids and also running a restaurant that is washing dirty money, should be in jail for attempted murder
jake - worthless azz uneducated cheater obsessed with sex and smoking marijuana
douda - criminal and has ended the lives of many black men
bakari - murderer and carjacker
zay - murderer and carjacker
gemma dad - crooked politican with poor parenting skills
papa dad - was a crooked ass pastor but then he changed and got a bullet
leon the lawyer - wasnt in his kids life but looked like things were changing and he got a bullet
pastor - crook
nuck - murderer
rob - should be in jail for attempted murder
jason weaver - ex felon and cheater
poppa - trying to be good but already taking money from the church
Vic Mensa - felon
new janitor nikka - ex felon

but if you a tranny loving fakkit
trig - politician

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
:what: Ain't no way in hell we supposed to believe Jackie Long and Darnell's son is in the same peer group to be doing a bid for him :comeon:
Breh looks and sounds old enough to be his daddy :laff:
What was poppa goal by talking about the preacher wife
The shift in Poppa's character has been one of the most disappointing things about this show honestly. When the show started, he was the kid with the most charisma and common sense. One of my favorite characters actually. They turned him into this naive, simp who lives on the South Side instead :francis:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
This episode was :russell:but a couple of things alway stood out due to the fukkery.Not that I really give a fukk, but why did Trig's campaign manager suddenly decide to crash out over his "partner's" decision to keep working with Douda? :dahell: I can understand being upset but the infidelity doesn't make any sense.

-When did Roslyn coming to Smokey's to improve the business after the shootout turn into this unbelievable lezzy relationship with Lil Murdette? :patrice:I don't recall Douda asking Roslyn one thing about the business.

-When Dre suggested adopting Lenae, Nina was originally opposed to it. Now that her and Dre have separated, I'm supposed to believe Lenae is staying with her instead of Dre? :comeon:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Who’s gonna get killed and his book released posthumously
I don't understand the end game here. Does Bakari expect to become a NYT best-selling author out the gate? He tells Dwayne Wayne that he's dead if he doesn't finish the book yet wouldn't his odds of survival increase if he decided against writing it? shyt makes zero sense :snoop: