“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-this Ricky Smiley ass pastor is annoying
-is Papa ever gonna smarten up?
-that messed up about the baby
-i need Duda gone. His arc been run its course
-Bakari say his life like a Donald Goines novel.

Last edited:

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
How does the city have more pressure on an Alderman, than a nikka who was actually the Mayor of the city, ran out on the city on some shady shyt, and then just popped back up like nothing happened? :dahell:
It's like Martin catching a baby without an umbilical cord... It's TV it's not supposed to make sense :pachaha:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Get the drop on Duda and let him live :mjlol:

Emmit waited too long to marry Kiesha
Now Nuk finna get his CDL, change his life and move Kiesha and the baby to Texas :mjcry:

Esquire already the best character on the show his very first episode. nikka said he making bro life a living hell for not being successful yet at 20 :dead:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Spoilers if you haven't watch it yet. That last scene was beyond trash. You got Douda all alone and he still lives. Jake feenin for 1st Lady. Smh. He might as well just cut his losses. A woman sees your desperation you know it's over.

I can't figure out if Papa just wants a male figure (pause) because he's grieving his daddy. Or just wants money. Bacari sister should just leave town. This is a no win situation now. I have no idea who these gay dudes are and don't care.i just turn my phone away until the music stops. The Kandi/deaf girl. :snoop:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Old Nuk woulda just killed Emmett and not cared about the kid. Didn't Nuk damn near shoot Kevin just for looking for Keisha?

I hope Brat and Nina get it in and Nina cries when the strap on comes out because it reminds her of Dre.

Why does Dwayne Wayne have to also have gone to high school with Douda too? Chicago way too big a place to have everyone literally know everyone.

I need a prayer, pray for me :dj2: first catchy song they've made.

Why the deaf girl look like the light skin dude from Field Mob?

Gemma pops and his girl breaking up in 48 seconds was Lena tryna give them a purpose for existing.

Papa being a snitch ass bytch. He ain't have to say shyt to righteous Boldy James. I knew I wanted you dead in season 1 :pacspit:

This show doesn't need gay peripheral characters too. Don't call this shyt the Chi. Call it The Stonewall.

The ending to this whole Douda saga is gonna be interesting because Douda died and disappeared already. Where else can they go with this?

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
fell asleep on last week episode when the preacher got his neck burnt by Douda cigar

just finished last week before i start todays ep

they got da brat in jordan 4's repping for the dike hoes :russ: looking like kool aid man

ALL you nikkas who wanted to smash that back in the day :martin: swing and a miss

Then right before Father's Day they got the nerve to try my dog Emmit with that bullshyt!!! hasn't his character been through enough fukkery LOL

he got the long lip like a jit on christmas who aint get that PS5

Cool DOC

All Star
Daps
Mf show so wild we all just hate watching
Its starting to feel that way smh...

There were some elements of season 4 that had me actually tell people this could be one of the best shows (of its type) on TV.
Boy was I wrong :snoop:

Deaf Dykes?! Ya gone too faaar Biggs

Cant wait to see how Alicia justifies not clapping Douda then & there.