“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This is a show that probably wouldn't be missed if it was canceled. Just started last summer so of course it's different when you binging. Don't know if I would have dedicated years to this after the tone of the show changed during season 3.
This thread has been rooting for it to get canceled, but of course our addiction to hate watching as a coli crew ain’t helping :heh:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
They brought back Kevin mom from obscurity to say her and Dre ain’t together and DaBrat hit on her at her crib.

So now we know great value Ricky Smiley is getting that Douda money, and douda cookin the books to turn his dope money legit,

Can’t believe they took out David Ruffin

This Ronnie son shyt Smdh

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Douda is probably the worst “kingpin” villain of all time.

He doesn’t wield much power and only punks the same handful of people. Chicago has a bunch of gangs, yet he’s some how able to wield that much power without anyone taking him out.

They should’ve hired better consultants. Kevin was also one of the anchors of the show. Him not being there just don’t feel the same. And so many characters are gone to the point this feels like a completely different show now.

Why would Douda pay $30,000 for someone to spy on a minor soldier, then turn around and expose the fact that he has someone spying on him :mjlol:

And victor is an alderman. How much influence can he possibly have :mjlol:

But I will say this much. The actor playing Victor definitely told the writers, he’s tired of doing scenes with a tranny :mjlol: and he probably told them to lock his character up just so he won’t have to do them. And Tiff gained hella weight during the break.

Sadly, they have nothing left to cover on this show. All of the kids grew up and their storylines are stale.

All of this

well not hiv but sickle cell

why even bring this into this show

She know it’s big in the black community, it’s another Check mark on the black folk bingo

Yes, the way to overcome a shooting is to redesign a space :comeon:

Kandi do be mumbling :dead:

Abs how they just throw Lala back in like she been cooking back there all along…like she ain’t had whole entanglements with Emmet and Darnell

Why Keisha got on this inspector gadget trench coat :russ:

Lala be poppin up like a bad cold, like tf you come from

Don’t tell me this rape baby is Knuck’s :snoop:

Edit: how long was she kidnapped? There’s no way this confusion could happen, if she was kidnapped for months

That’s such a hard sell, like damn

Bakari must be a real special kind of stupid because why would you bring your laptop around Douda when he told you stop trying to write a book

This pastor :mjlol: had a feeling something was up. Douda really running shyt in city. Got everybody in his pocket :dahell:

That made no sense

This show needs to have its DEI department disbanded. A deaf lesbian now :smh:

Edit: was Brat 9 months pregnant when they shot this :dead:

Didn’t have that on my bingo card

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
I notice Kadeem did that whoop nod to Renaissance Man

Shout outs to Darnell going from ignoring Emmett to ignoring his other family cuz I haven't seen any of them since.

Zaria :krs:

Nuk has a weird ass way of extorting people
Didn't realize that was Reagan. Damn she fell off

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I feel sorry for Emmetts brother. He seems like a nice smart respectful young man, but he's gonna die. He survived 1 encounter with Douda where Douda paused and squinted at him. He won't survive 2. Don't do this to Darnell Lena Damn! :damn:

Pastor Jeff Teague took the cigar to the neck like a G. Douda smacks up or sons someone in almost every scene he's in in every episode. What did pastor do that made him think he's exempt??

Killing Leon 3 eps in was a waste. I lol'd whenever he said his full name. "Alonso Daniels Lafayette" :heh: Tf they get that shyt from the "Tyler Perry Handbook of Sleazy Lawyer/Rich Black Guy Names"?:skip:

Lena read my post about adding new characters from the rapists family when Docs could easily diagnose lil Ronnie with a battery of tests. So she said fukk it "It's Nuck then! Release storyline B!"

TF is Emmett so over dressed all the time for? Nice salmon blazer and all that....but you run a fukking diner nikka. Take that shyt off and grab a polo shirt and an apron. I would never wear my Versace around all that grease popping everywhere! :pachaha:

Soooo.....Deaf Lil Murdette is gonna back out the strap on Kandi. Yes y'all. This is the story line we need. The hook up we've been waiting for. Cuz I don't know about y'all but I've been wanting them to explore more of Kandi's useless, unnecessary, random character that was shoe horned into the series anyway. We need to explore her love life more :troll: Lil Murdettes facial expressions were quite annoying to me by the way. bytch calm down. All that sign language yelling:lolbron:

Lala bout to take dikk #3 courtesy of Smokey's :wow:

Why did Jabari have the laptop at the Thug meeting praising Douda and all the money he makes them? Well except obviously Jabari who couldn't afford his own laptop. Yet is still important enough to spend 30K to spy on! This is the most ridiculous thing they've tried on this show and that says a lot.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
TF is Emmett so over dressed all the time for? Nice salmon blazer and all that....but you run a fukking diner nikka. Take that shyt off and grab a polo shirt and an apron. I would never wear my Versace around all that grease popping everywhere! :pachaha:

Soooo.....Deaf Lil Murdette is gonna back out the strap on Kandi.
Emmett went from being a sneaker head and having a side hustle selling gym shoes to this nonsense :snoop:

:dead:@ Lil Murdette