“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
it's wild, cause in the first season i remember poppa being pretty damn good. funny, entertaining... seemed like he had real potential.

but he is not good at all now.

them fools just collecting checks now

what exactly does jake do anyways now?

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Simping Trig talking about starting a family like he's really with a woman:russ:
that whole convo had me like :why:

Even the treh looked like it was about to ask Trig "How we gonna have kids when I got a dikk just like you? :what: "

Douda shows up to the funeral when everybody know's he is behind the reverend's death.
I'm still flabbergasted at how they chased this nikka out the city at the end of Season 4, and now suddenly he's back terrorizing folks in the community. Showing up to housewarming parties and funerals to taunt nikkas. All these public bodies Douda and Bakari have caught, Douda is even on video beating a nikka to near death...but the feds don't care about that, instead they're harassing Tranny-Loving Trig about Q:mjlol:

Now Keisha has mommy issues smh.

thought getting kidnapped would make her appreciate life more and be more chill.

This damn bag of guns. NOBODY ever heard of a storage unit???
Whenever you see one of these goofies hiding contraband, you know they're about to get caught. Shad hid the bag of guns in the vent...his girl found out. Emmett hid the money in the table...Keisha found out. Now lets see how Lynae gets jammed up with the guns in her closet.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
that whole convo had me like :why:

Even the treh looked like it was about to ask Trig "How we gonna have kids when I got a dikk just like you? :what: "

I'm still flabbergasted at how they chased this nikka out the city at the end of Season 4, and now suddenly he's back terrorizing folks in the community. Showing up to housewarming parties and funerals to taunt nikkas. All these public bodies Douda and Bakari have caught, Douda is even on video beating a nikka to near death...but the feds don't care about that, instead they're harassing Tranny-Loving Trig about Q:mjlol:

thought getting kidnapped would make her appreciate life more and be more chill.

Whenever you see one of these goofies hiding contraband, you know they're about to get caught. Shad hid the bag of guns in the vent...his girl found out. Emmett hid the money in the table...Keisha found out. Now lets see how Lynae jammed up with the guns in her closet:mjlol:

No, his dumb ass hid it in the laundry basket :dead: