“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
They showed no instances of Keisha going to work late or leaving early

All that complaining, they could have showed her at least once telling Emmett that she was running late for work

They just be yada yada-ing their way thru the story
She was late the first day. They just didn't show it to be a recurring theme.

The leaving early thing I don't recall

The explanation of her firing was dumb though. If the school had budget cuts, it wouldn't have mattered if Keisha was great at what she did; last hired, first fired. They didn't need to bring up budget cuts as an excuse. If she was late to arrive and early to depart, that's reason alone to fire her. The budget cuts thing was Lena tryna make us feel sorry for Keisha.

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
Fukk they get arrested for :heh: . Maybe its a stolen car. Cops checked the vin & it was scratched out :ohhh: .

I could've sworn realtor breh said he had a wife when he first showed Emmit the house. Just what we need more fruity brothers on a show :snoop: .

Papa cornrows be having me :dead: every time I see them. Nikka was shocked to see a kid. That means guarantee action :youngsabo:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
They setting up Douda to get killed on some who shot Mr Burns shyt, everybody gonna want that mf dead
If only they hadn't used that storyline for Season 4 :unimpressed:
That nikka Donda doing too much and he killed Q so Iman Shumpert gonna whack him.

As for the shyt with Emmit and Tiff he is out of line. When she cheated on your ass you should have known and kept shyt strictly about the child. The homie got her the car, he genuinely was concerned when it was broken into and she pretty much told him fukk off. I get that's the mother of your child but you got to know she a snake and a thot. That Iman problem at this point.
That was the game Douda was putting Dante on to. #HOH :birdman: Speaking of Dante...the car thief really prefers the Altima over the Cayenne? :comeon: Jake walking around in those ugly, ass MC Hammer pants :huhldup: Too much screen time for the poor man's Tariq. I almost bust a gut when he asked Shad how long he wanted the to be kept man though :pachaha:So Douda's realtor just so happens to be Trig's chief of staff's boyfriend? :dahell: Lena insufferable with the agenda. So the police make their magnificent return to arrest Bakari yet Douda still walking around the city free as a bird :snoop: I really enjoyed the scenes with Poppa's dad and the kids at the prom. Got the feeling that scene with the good reverend foreshadows his likely death. That Nardo Wick had me ready to wack somethin :demonic: One of the better episodes this season.

Last edited:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
This dude Papa just can't win. Was about to get him a little fly breezy only to find out she got a kid. I still expect Papa to simp.

Did they really have to just make a gay male couple just to complete the LGBTQ bingo board on this show.

Myesha the Prom Queen. I could see it. She is a rapper and at least popular at the local level.

Keisha has turned into an insufferable nag. Emmitt is under immense pressure trying to maintain this upgraded lifestyle.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
2) celibate as in leave dating alone.
Not as in having sex.
3) personality wise, she don't come off as the most popular kid type. Fat chicks who are popular have that cool with everybody vibe. Like real outgoing. Fat chicks winning prom csn happen but it ain't the norm. And her shape ain't the best either for big body girl. I don't buy it.
She had a single so I'm assuming that's what they are basing this off of, that making her popular. Yet Kev has his own apartment and plays video games for a living, no idea how that doesn't make him king :yeshrug:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
the jail scene was too much.

Idk much about Chicago but it seems like a big enough city that leans left to where two kids(especially lynae as a passenger) wouldn’t be sent to jail for not having a license on prom night. Just seems like something they’ll get a slap on the wrist for in a big city, like be detained until an adult shows up and can drive them.

And lol @ Vic Mensa giving Tyreke the Death Star for getting arrested cuz of no license when this nikka literally just got out of jail for a damn homicide. nikka sit yo ass down :mjlol:

I also can’t be the only one who thought it was dumb as hell for Trig to tell his politician buddy sidekick whatever he is that he helped Douda “dump a body”

Keisha- “group therapy is good but that one on one hit different “ - bro what? :what: why did they write that line like that ? The writers were listening to a FYB J-mane interview while discussing the script ? :why:
I thought the car was stolen, and that was the issue

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-Emmett is a shyt big brother. Support Kev in his endeavors man!
-Douda got errbody in his pocket
- how Papa get the girl and still somehow lookin simpy?
-I know Emmett tired of these unstable creatures

-B
akari aint gon rest til he get Shaad sent back up Creek
-Nardo Wick as the prom entry music? SMH.

Last edited:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Emmett trying to buck up to Douda :mjlol: he done seen him shoot one of his henchmen just to chewing too loud.

And of all the places you gonna hide something :mjlol: At least Jason Weaver hid the guns in a spot his girl not going to randomly open.

Douda doesn’t fit on this show anymore. It’s almost as if when he’s on the screen, it’s a completely different show.

He does and he doesn’t. The central theme with his character is that he’s involved (negatively/positively) in everyone’s lives. He’s had dirt on everyone and vice versa…if they got rid of him a lot these storylines would die b/c very few of them got money like that, but Douda’s time is coming. He’s got too many eyes on him, too many personal beefs