“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
First scene in this episode and Emmitt being a crab. Let him leave. Jake for once made sense. If Kev said he was gonna go to UCLA was Emmitt gonna tell him to stay? That shyt bothered me, especially when Douda tryna get Emmitt to open a Smoky's outside Chicago.

Keisha is becoming Ronnie level insufferable.

Shad mad about the slow money he getting. Wasn't he tryna have a yard sale earlier? Man really thought he was gonna cake up quick. Might as well stash the Douda dracos.

Jake tatted up now I see.

Emmitt doing volunteer dummy missions for his baby moms :smh:

Gemma pops mad at her outfit like that's the dumbest shyt she's done during her time on the show

:laugh: @ Who Want Smoke capturing their high school experience at prom, but honestly the prom scenes they did right. No fukkery at the prom.

The fukk is with The Chi and these grown ass kids? Jhene Aiko's kid looks 4 already.

Ain't prom a May event? Why everybody still rocking big ass pea coats?

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1) once again everybody stepping to Douda like it ain't nothing. If he's that weak, his own men would kill him.

2) Papa just needs live a celibate life. He's a loser and can't pick women.

3) no way in real life would she be prom queen. I go to prom every year and there's a type they pick. She ain't it. These writers are having fat fantasies.
1. You can step to him, but you gonna get stepped on.

2. He is living a celibate life.

3. Why not? Fat chicks win prom queen. She probably the most popular chick at the school.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
1. You can step to him, but you gonna get stepped on.

2. He is living a celibate life.

3. Why not? Fat chicks win prom queen. She probably the most popular chick at the school.
2) celibate as in leave dating alone.
Not as in having sex.
3) personality wise, she don't come off as the most popular kid type. Fat chicks who are popular have that cool with everybody vibe. Like real outgoing. Fat chicks winning prom csn happen but it ain't the norm. And her shape ain't the best either for big body girl. I don't buy it.