“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
They doing Kev wrong hooking him up with a big chick :mjlol:
Man I feel for his character. Jake stole his first chick and Jakari took the other one. He ended up with the one who was thirsty for him and even she giving him trouble lol.

2) celibate as in leave dating alone.
Not as in having sex.
3) personality wise, she don't come off as the most popular kid type. Fat chicks who are popular have that cool with everybody vibe. Like real outgoing. Fat chicks winning prom csn happen but it ain't the norm. And her shape ain't the best either for big body girl. I don't buy it.
You forgetting she a rapper though, that would help her for sure lol. The closest they got to a celebrity even though she'd probably never even go gold but that would be big in any high school.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Man I feel for his character. Jake stole his first chick and Jakari took the other one. He ended up with the one who was thirsty for him and even she giving him trouble lol.

You forgetting she a rapper though, thawould help her for sure lol. The closest they got to a celebrity even though she'd probably never even go gold but that would be big in any high school.
Oh i remember... her music is🗑for kids her age.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
the jail scene was too much.

Idk much about Chicago but it seems like a big enough city that leans left to where two kids(especially lynae as a passenger) wouldn’t be sent to jail for not having a license on prom night. Just seems like something they’ll get a slap on the wrist for in a big city, like be detained until an adult shows up and can drive them.

And lol @ Vic Mensa giving Tyreke the Death Star for getting arrested cuz of no license when this nikka literally just got out of jail for a damn homicide. nikka sit yo ass down :mjlol:

I also can’t be the only one who thought it was dumb as hell for Trig to tell his politician buddy sidekick whatever he is that he helped Douda “dump a body”

Keisha- “group therapy is good but that one on one hit different “ - bro what? :what: why did they write that line like that ? The writers were listening to a FYB J-mane interview while discussing the script ? :why:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Emmett trying to buck up to Douda :mjlol: he done seen him shoot one of his henchmen just to chewing too loud.

And of all the places you gonna hide something :mjlol: At least Jason Weaver hid the guns in a spot his girl not going to randomly open.

Douda doesn’t fit on this show anymore. It’s almost as if when he’s on the screen, it’s a completely different show.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Emmett trying to buck up to Douda :mjlol: he done seen him shoot one of his henchmen just to chewing too loud.

And of all the places you gonna hide something :mjlol: At least Jason Weaver hid the guns in a spot his girl not going to randomly open.

Douda doesn’t fit on this show anymore. It’s almost as if when he’s on the screen, it’s a completely different show.
Honestly I don’t understand how nikkas are having such a hard time hiding shyt. I done prolly hid shyt that my mom still hasn’t found :mjlol:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
They setting up Douda to get killed on some who shot Mr Burns shyt, everybody gonna want that mf dead

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
They setting up Douda to get killed on some who shot Mr Burns shyt, everybody gonna want that mf dead

That nikka Douda doing too much and he killed Q so Iman Shumpert gonna whack him.

As for the shyt with Emmit and Tiff he is out of line. When she cheated on your ass you should have known and kept shyt strictly about the child. The homie got her the car, he genuinely was concerned when it was broken into and she pretty much told him fukk off. I get that's the mother of your child but you got to know she a snake and a thot. That is Iman's problem at this point.

Last edited: