“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
- is that Toni Childs getting down in the shower?
My dude the Weed Whisperer

-
- it's some non-FBA folks writing this dialogue
-Bakari look like Tariq villainous younger brother
-ol boy ain't tired of Tiff embarrassing him yet?

-Nuck is what happens if Dj Envy don't meet Clue
-

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
It was in fact Toni Child’s one of my childhood crushes

11-E9-DBF0-35-DD-43-A4-B947-585-C512-E45-E6.gif

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
What the fukk ever happened to Tiffany's brothers or cousins or whoever the fukk they was when Tiffany sent them to beat up Emmett? They haven't been heard, seen or even mentioned since fukking season 2.

Tiffany got more gangsta in her than Rob does.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
I'm wondering if it's Rashad that's what's killed giving dad the vigil l is taking place in front of the house him in that chick live in the trailer

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who smokes a cigar or blunt in the shower? Is that the only way this nikka can get into his goofy ass character? By having a cigar? :comeon: I didn't realize that was Toni Childs til damn near the end of the ep. She's aged. Well. But aged nonetheless.

So even Ta-Weak St Patrick (Jabroni) was invited to the kick back? Jake and Jemma emotional ass over that shyt huh? :comeon:

And that after school special music playing during the kickback :snoop:

The trannies....Jake defending the trannies....somebody shoulda broke the 4th wall before the scene started and said "And now here's a scene to pander to the LGBTQ community!" WTF was that? Cringe doesn't begin to describe it. Do all trannies act like this? Or just TV trannies especially on the Chi? This nikka talking about he wanna start a family! nikka what?? How?? The other linebacker nikka with makeup on talking about "make that nikka take care of you! that's what a man is supposed to do!" I'm sorry...are you fukking serious?? nikka....YOU A MAN!! WTF!!

Look if my nikka Tommy Carcetti wasn't running around with a chief of staff as a councilman (He shared a damn office with his fukking boy Tony!), then I'ma need them to stop acting like Trig is a big time politician. nikka your main job is to give speeches at elementary school graduations. GTFOH.

Every male in the cast was in the sewing circle :russ: This show so goofy I'm surprised Nuck, Douda, Ta-weak, and Rob were missing.
Vic: This is a place where we put aside our differences. All brothas are welcome.:obama:

Douda: Yeah man. It's hard being a crime boss in a major city. I mean sonning Emmett and the pastor aint easy you know. I'm top dog but you can find me in chop shops. With duffel bags full of weapons. shyt I just did a hand to hand drug sale myself! But shyt somebody gotta extort you mufukkas right? *Exhales cloud of smoke* :demonic:

Ta-weak: I've been overdressing since the writers put me with this nikkas crew. *Looks at floor* I...I...I don't even like turtlenecks :sadcam:

Rob: *mumbles some bullshyt* *Asks for leads about uncle* *Gets told Q owed a lot of ppl money* *says so y'all don't know nothing, despite being told this multiple times already*

Nuck: Sits there dumb tryna look like this :demonic:

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This series is more along the lines Soul Food with increased violence

If Lena and her crew don’t go somewhere with this ‘Is he’s Dame Diddy, Dame Daddy, Dame Dummy, oh, I get it, you Biggie and he’s Puffy’ ass storyline with Meisha and Gemma :mjlol:

I know I’m not the only dirtbag that hoped that Councilwoman Kandi Burress got undressed and hopped in the shower with Jill Marie Jones :shaq:. They already alluded to Kandi playing for both sides in previous seasons. I guess the only acceptable girl-girl scenes have to have a stud involved.

Does Douda still sling pizzas? Since he is no longer the mayor, he leaned all the way into evil James St. Patrick. He’s pretty much a cartoon villain now.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
This series is more along the lines Soul Food with increased violence

If Lena and her crew don’t go somewhere with this ‘Is he’s Dame Diddy, Dame Daddy, Dame Dummy, oh, I get it, you Biggie and he’s Puffy’ ass storyline with Meisha and Gemma :mjlol:

I know I’m not the only dirtbag that hoped that Councilwoman Kandi Burress got undressed and hopped in the shower with Jill Marie Jones :shaq:. They already alluded to Kandi playing for both sides in previous seasons. I guess the only acceptable girl-girl scenes have to have a stud involved.

Does Douda still sling pizzas? Since he is no longer the mayor, he leaned all the way into evil James St. Patrick. He’s pretty much a cartoon villain now.
shyt I'm still waiting for a playback of the scene when Tierra was laying in her bed :whew: Instead we stuck watching these transformers in action :hhh:

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw the soul food series was dope

This shyt is like a well produce and directed Tubi series
No doubt. I’ll take Soul Food over The Chi any day. I was just saying that The Chi’s elements as far as relationships dynamics are similar to Soul Foul as opposed to the Wire comparisons.

Most of the crime/street shyt in Soul Food was tied to situations involving Lem-Darrin Dance grooves, whereas The Chi it seems like you have multiple wannabe Lems.

Last edited: