“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
-Did we really need a 5 minutes scene of the grower explaining to Tiff and Iman how to grow weed :unimpressed:

Tiff storyline is boring as hell anyway

- They continue to have Jake play the fake tough guy who hates and is disrespectful to everyone yet just so happens to stand up for trans women even tho he isn’t gay

-Kevin having a landlord at 16 :unimpressed:

- Douda being a multi millionaire and former mayor with plenty of underlings yet needs pastors and bbq cooks to hide his bag of money for him :unimpressed:
Facts.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Douda got all this juice but he can't even hide his guns and money.

Poppa is flying to close to the sun trying to claim the pastors daughter. I'm just chill and enjoy the moment.

Are they trying to force a storyline for Trig's girlfriend trying to be a great value Pose.

They added Dre's ex just so she could have a face full of FUPA and create unnecessary drama this season.

Why do I get the feeling Shad is about to blow up his life.

Jake is all of a sudden a champion to women and trans women everywhere.

How is Kevin making money, I never see him train or practice or participate in these game tourneys.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
So we finally find out who the 3rd broad on Douda's roster is. They clearly have some longstanding relationship yet no backstory to provide any context :martin: When did Shad start working as a mechanic? :ohhh:If he has those type of skills, why he just sitting on shorty's couch complaining about not being allowed to smoke indoors? :dahell: The evil villain music that sounds off whenever Douda comes on screen done parodied his character. They really repackaged Brandon's cousin Hannibal into this Cairo motherfukker :pachaha:Now Rob turned super thug? :comeon: We all know lil EJ always been big for his age, but Lena really insulting my intelligence trying to portray this big ass kid as a 5 year old :aicmon: Please get these trehs off my damn TV screen :scust:

Last edited:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
the weed growing segment almost put me to sleep.

@beaniemac was your circle of friends filled with as many big girls as this show?

Playing Taboo was the most normal part of the show.

these sitdown roundtables are killing me.

Gemma begging for a buck fifty from Myeisha

goddamn everybody on the weeeeeeduh except the religious freaks who listen to Anita Baker

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
the weed growing segment almost put me to sleep.

@beaniemac was your circle of friends filled with as many big girls as this show?

Playing Taboo was the most normal part of the show.

these sitdown roundtables are killing me.

Gemma begging for a buck fifty from Myeisha

goddamn everybody on the weeeeeeduh except the religious freaks who listen to Anita Baker
I almost spit out my tea when Keisha said they needed a nanny… and maid… :dahell:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Gemma: his lyrics are really misogynistic (So how did his shyt wind up on your phone?)

Jake Faldo: oh, cool :krs:

The makeup artist got Shad lookin like he on the last Temptations tour.

This is clearly one of those episodes that woulda been flushed out if it was 10 episodes and no strike but they're gonna milk this season out.

Directed by Anthony Shim :troll:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is Shump a super thug? He ain't did nothing remotely gangster. Emmitt pop showed more gangterism than Shump's chracter so far. Yall really be hating on nothing

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
How is Shump a super thug? He ain't did nothing remotely gangster. Emmitt pop showed more gangterism than Shump's chracter so far. Yall really be hating on nothing
He threatened Victor aka Trig with bodily harm if he found out he was lying. The threat seems very out of character for how his character has been portrayed, as you yourself have alluded to.

Last edited: