Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Transginger in the night gown :scust:

Keisha low key becoming annoying

She might fukk Nuck…..again

Trig stay sonning Douda :mjlol:

Maisha just big for no reason
Kiesha looks skinnier and definitely more annoying... Meanwhile Tiff was throwing that thang and backin' it up :takedat:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
My cuz just moved to my city and is staying with me till he finds his own spot. I'm watching this shyt and he asks "what's this shyt about?" :ohhh: I was stuck...I couldn't answer...I...I didn't know! I was like I don't think the writers even know what this shyt is about. They wanna be the Wire, Soul Food, Power, A lil Tyler Perry-ish, hell they even tryna be The L-Word!
I'm glad he aint ask "so what you watching it for then?" IDK if he'd understand how much of a fun "Hate Watch" this is :russ:

Like...why reboot a Douda storyline where he's shaking down some young loser cook that's just tryna do right?? That shyt was dumb the 1st time! Y'all think it's gonna hit now that Douda acts even more like a comic book villain??
You did the Kev and Miesha thing....why we going down this road again?

And for the love of God....nikka! Stop parading this got dam weird face tranny in lingerie every episode!! Boy! Real women don't have to go to bed with makeup caked all over their face to feel like a lady! Y'all made your point...get this weirdo shyt off the screen! :snoop:

Which supposed emotional heart felt scene fell flatter? Keisha and sensitive Nuck? Or Jawari and N.A.E. (No Acting Experience)?
Nuck tryna emote with them ink pen drawn on looking face tattoos had me dying! :lolbron:
That’s fukking hilarious.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me and my girl were watching the last episode waiting for something to pop off at the party. Either a fight or one of the little kids finds the gun and shoots themselves. When it ended with just the part with Emmett’s dad and Douda, we were like, “that’s it?” This show has got us conditioned to always expect trauma :russ: