“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-i forgot how annoying Keisha can be
- Kev about to go some goofy shyt In That new crib.
-that chocolate thang looking scrumptious. Talmbout some "0h yeah daddy" :noah:
-Papa need to chill with the dirty mackin'
- whatever happened to ol dude who owned Smokeys originally?
-Yung Lizzo throwing it at Kev
- glad to see Tiff still hot in the ass
-they trying to hard with this 'Douda as a supervillain mastermind ' shyt

Last edited:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I was more surprised no jake or Jemma this ep

I kinda hate how Jake's been pushed way back into the background. He's kinda just aimless (which in an ensemble cast tends to happen). All he does is forgive and just be around. He's damn near Waldo Faldo. Then again, Poppa was pretty much that before this push he's getting this season.
This nikka was just the mayor last year :russ:

This show is fukking terrible. I can’t wait until it’s over so I don’t have to watch it anymore.
This show ain't goin nowhere. It survived cast changes, meh reviews, a total revamp of the show itself and a merger with Paramount. Not only did it get a 6th season we're getting SIXTEEN episodes this year. Normally a strike cuts seasons down. Now we're adding to a bloated cast.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
kinda hate how Jake's been pushed way back into the background. He's kinda just aimless (which in an ensemble cast tends to happen). All he does is forgive and just be around. He's damn near Waldo Faldo. Then again, Poppa was pretty much that before this push he's getting this season.

He’s pretty much replaced by bakari

This show ain't goin nowhere. It survived cast changes, meh reviews, a total revamp of the show itself and a merger with Paramount. Not only did it get a 6th season we're getting SIXTEEN episodes this year. Normally a strike cuts seasons down. Now we're adding to a bloated cast.

Yep, shows more popular than ever. They made the right choice gearing it more towards relationship drama and fukkery than an actual crime drama. Remember those two cops they had in season one? :mjlol:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Is it in Trig's contract to have a love scene with the big faced, big hands transformer every couple episodes :hhh:
He be leaving production meetings with Lena like

09R41y.gif

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
I'm ready for the reveal of papa's girl, she keeps making them faces for a reason.

Loved the wobble scene

Lol ar Dre saying hey cuz hey cuz

Dj is headed towards prison

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I kinda hate how Jake's been pushed way back into the background. He's kinda just aimless (which in an ensemble cast tends to happen). All he does is forgive and just be around. He's damn near Waldo Faldo. Then again, Poppa was pretty much that before this push he's getting this season.

I thought this was the final season… holy shyt… :russ:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My cuz just moved to my city and is staying with me till he finds his own spot. I'm watching this shyt and he asks "what's this shyt about?" :ohhh: I was stuck...I couldn't answer...I...I didn't know! I was like I don't think the writers even know what this shyt is about. They wanna be the Wire, Soul Food, Power, A lil Tyler Perry-ish, hell they even tryna be The L-Word!
I'm glad he aint ask "so what you watching it for then?" IDK if he'd understand how much of a fun "Hate Watch" this is :russ:

Like...why reboot a Douda storyline where he's shaking down some young loser cook that's just tryna do right?? That shyt was dumb the 1st time! Y'all think it's gonna hit now that Douda acts even more like a comic book villain??
You did the Kev and Miesha thing....why we going down this road again?

And for the love of God....nikka! Stop parading this got dam weird face tranny in lingerie every episode!! Boy! Real women don't have to go to bed with makeup caked all over their face to feel like a lady! Y'all made your point...get this weirdo shyt off the screen! :snoop:

Which supposed emotional heart felt scene fell flatter? Keisha and sensitive Nuck? Or Jawari and N.A.E. (No Acting Experience)?
Nuck tryna emote with them ink pen drawn on looking face tattoos had me dying! :lolbron:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
This nikka was just the mayor last year :russ:

This show is fukking terrible. I can’t wait until it’s over so I don’t have to watch it anymore.
yeah, this storyline is poor writing at its finest.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
was stuck...I couldn't answer...I...I didn't know! I was like I don't think the writers even know what this shyt is about. They wanna be the Wire, Soul Food, Power, A lil Tyler Perry-ish, hell they even tryna be The L-Word!

Breh, i have so much fun hate watching this shyt i honestly don’t know how to describe it to people. :russ: