The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Lebron is going to have to have one of those 2012 vs boston game 6, or 2007 game 5 vs detroit or 2013 game 7 vs the spurs type games if the lakers plan on winning
nah I don't think so, since it's in LA he just needs a couple of role players to make open their shots. DLO, Reeves, RUI should play better at home to help seal the series.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Interesting to see how this pans out.

Obviously, for his own sake, you don't want it to be a serious issue, but if he had to be taken out on a wheel chair and doesn't end up going through any protocols it would look pretty suspect. Holding his head, blinking and shyt and not wanting any direct light after the incident indicates he did have a concussion, either that, or he's faking the hell out of it (which I hope isn't the case).

Ofcourse you hope he’s seriously injured instead of just faking it. Other-wise golden state is boned. :mjgrin:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Warriors fans is such bytches. Prayin AD is out. Getting mad at the concussion protocol. Where was all that when Draymonds head was bouncing off the court in game 4 huh? shyts basketball not football. Let em play on.
Who’s praying AD is out? No smoke for lakers fans saying racist shyt about Looney and his parents?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
When is Steph gonna step up and take over a game with like 40-50?
His 3PT shot been really off the last 2 games he needs to come out and start drilling those out the gate in game 6

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

And these dude been type reckless with his reporting about this.. His last tweet was AD is expected to play following test… like bro concussion protocols don’t work that way…

Immediately during or after a nfl game is a player is concussed it’s almost guaranteed that player is not playing that next Sunday game which is a week away.. they usually clear protocols two weeks later going into the following game..

If AD truly concussed he’s out game 6 that’s just a fact. If he’s clear tomorrow then someone is lying because it’s kinda hard to fake a concussion even if you tried..