The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
I knew AD didn’t have no concussion. That elbow probably dazed him but that wasn’t a concussion strength blow. AD is just AD. Just stay healthy motherfukker and finish the job. He’s an amazing player when he’s not being soft.

Sensitivity to light is one of the clearest signs of a concussion. Lakers will just make sure he doesn't have to go through protocols.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Sensitivity to light is one of the clearest signs of a concussion. Lakers will just make sure he doesn't have to go through protocols.

Look at you so badly wanting him to be injured :laff:

You really are a low down loser ass fakkit. Can’t wait for the Game 6 W so you can retire for the year and stop infecting this forum with your ramblings.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

You really are a low down loser ass fakkit. Can’t wait for the Game 6 W so you can retire for the year and stop infecting this forum with your ramblings.

That sounds so in character for a Warriors fan in general and Gil in particular.

Daps

Nobody is wanting anyone to be injured, you fakkit.

He clearly was concussed. Even your own Bron stans in the Lakers thread are saying the same thing. Or do you seem to think him needing a wheelchair was because he injured his leg?

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nobody is wanting anyone to be injured, you fakkit.

He clearly was concussed. Even your own Bron stans in the Lakers thread are saying the same thing. Or do you seem to him needing a wheelchair was because he injured his leg?
Breh everyone on this forum sees through your bullshyt. Warriors staff evaluated the nikka and said he’s not concussed, yet you’re still pressing this conspiracy that he is.

You are a nerdy fukking weirdo who’s so pressed to maintain his self-proclaimed title of local basketball genius (which literally no one else agrees with btw) that there’s absolutely no low you wont sink to to end up being right about your hot takes. You need that out for Game 6 tweet so you can boast to strangers on the internet about how you were right about this series.

You are..genuinely…the weirdest mf on this board. I’m unapologetically confident that you’ve never had meaningful physical contact with a woman.

Daps
Breh everyone on this forum sees through your bullshyt. Warriors staff evaluated the nikka and said he’s not concussed, yet you’re still pressing this conspiracy that he is.

You are a nerdy fukking weirdo who’s so pressed to maintain his self-proclaimed title of local basketball genius (which literally no one else agrees with btw) that there’s absolutely no low you wont sink to to end up being right about your hot takes. You need that out for Game 6 tweet so you can boast to strangers on the internet about how you were right about this series.

You are..genuinely…the weirdest mf on this board. I’m unapologetically confident that you’ve never had meaningful physical contact with a woman.
See -
As someone who's had and seen multiple concussion, it was a classic sign. As soon as I saw him put his head in his hands, barely keep his eyes open, and look like he was having tears and woozy I knew what it was

If you're a football player you've seen it countless of times.

Concussions also don't just magically go away after a day or two normally. He's gonna be out Game 6 and potentially Game 7
bu-bu-but you so badly want him to be injured.

- putting his head down in his hands; blinking erratically
- taken out on a wheelchair
- sensitivity to light.

All classics signs of a concussion.

Of course, the Lakers are going to do their damn best to make sure it isn't categorized as one. Acknowledging the signs of a concussion isn't wanting him to be injured. You know you can't argue against what I'm saying so you deflect by launching into ad hominem and strawman nonsense. I barely acknowledge your existence and here you are once again projecting out of nowhere all because I posted a tweet.

Do you not see how embarrassing that is?

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
pre game Steph shooting around. something comes into view
p2LgJ4A.gif
Kerith holdin
:banderas:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
I don't trust the Warriors with AD out because all the pressure falls back on them. They play better as underdogs. Also D snitch Rui and Reaves I feel like they waiting to go ham (no pun intended)

You see it