The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Apparently where he got his is a very sensitive area on the head and like the worst place to get hit :manny:

8c686b921721334c003354ab28702bb2.png

69ef1cac003641ab91089ca258cfb9bd.png
enhanced-15929-1457013267-1.jpg

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Did anyone take a shot to the head with no official review? Our players went in and were clobbered with no calls. In the games it was a so called generational whistle we were gettin the proper calls because we went in strong and played inside.

But y’all cried and sensationalized and finally got the refs to calls a game completely in y’all favor. Never mind y’all illegal screens so that shyt is true pot calling the kettle black shyt. Whatever tho, good game…:ehh:
I’m a Bron fan and I’m not trying to hear none of this shyt. How tf you get concussed and miss the rest of a series. All AD had to do was be him and LA wins. fukk a ref. I get so tired of nggas yappin about refs. Both sides

Daps
I’m a Bron fan and I’m not trying to hear none of this shyt. How tf you get concussed and miss the rest of a series. All AD had to do was be him and LA wins. fukk a ref. I get so tired of nggas yappin about refs. Both sides
Nothing to say about Draymond tonight you bytch ass nxgga.

:mjgrin:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Did anyone take a shot to the head with no official review? Our players went in and were clobbered with no calls. In the games it was a so called generational whistle we were gettin the proper calls because we went in strong and played inside.

But y’all cried and sensationalized and finally got the refs to calls a game completely in y’all favor. Never mind y’all illegal screens so that shyt is true pot calling the kettle black shyt. Whatever tho, good game…:ehh:

The shot wasnt intentional and yes the refs should have reviewed that… but they didn’t interfere with the game and let them play..

Game 1 and game 3 was clear interference from the refs

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Ngl, I stopped reading right there…:ehh:

The shot wasnt intentional and yes the refs should have reviewed that… but they didn’t interfere with the game and let them play..

Game 1 and game 3 was clear interference from the refs

I can agree that it wasn’t intentional but them not even looking at it kinda told me what it was for the game.

But agree to disagree on games 1 and 3. Our team play style draws fouls that’s not some abnormality it’s been like that for a good portion of the season.