The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
If AD is concussed and doesn't play in game 6, I can see the league coming up with a loophole for him to play in game 7 if he feels good enough to go

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Warrior Docs: "Yea, that nikka got a concussion, gonna have to miss game 6"

hqdefault.jpg
:dead:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
We got away with murder? So y’all ain’t get away with murder in game 1 and 3? :unimpressed:

Did anyone take a shot to the head with no official review? Our players went in and were clobbered with no calls. In the games it was a so called generational whistle we were gettin the proper calls because we went in strong and played inside.

But y’all cried and sensationalized and finally got the refs to calls a game completely in y’all favor. Never mind y’all illegal screens so that shyt is true pot calling the kettle black shyt. Whatever tho, good game…:ehh:

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
I don't trust the Warriors with AD out because all the pressure falls back on them. They play better as underdogs. Also D snitch Rui and Reaves I feel like they waiting to go ham (no pun intended)

Braman

Superstar
Daps
If AD is concussed and doesn't play in game 6, I can see the league coming up with a loophole for him to play in game 7 if he feels good enough to go
It wouldn’t require a ‘loophole’. Concussion protocol is already vague. There is no set timeframe

Also, they already gon get their game 7. And it’s star power vs star power whether it’s Bron or Steph advancing they win either way.

So, no, the league don’t gaf if AD plays game 7