The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
AD gon be out and Ham really gon start Rui and bron at 4 and 5 I’m SICK

I PROMISE you Bamba ain’t gotta do nothing but just be tall. Why can he play, why?!? :sadcam:
He's gotta do a lot more than that. Warriors would involve him in the P&R on every play, dude is too slow footed.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I be wanting to root for the warriors cuz its fukk LeBron. But damn I hate Draymond Green. Need both teams to just run each other into the ground for Den or Phx to serve em next round

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I still cant believe these refs let Draymond do whatever the fukk he wants and GS fans complain about the refs.. They tech players for wayyyy less, its insane and a double standard..
Pathetic
AD Been a bully all series getting away with murder

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Funny… game 2 and now game 5 FTs are even and dubs win comfortably

Game 1 and 3 Lakers with the generational FTs

Game 4 actually being the best player game from both teams with no ref interference..

Sounds like you crying bout the refs :unimpressed:

Nah, sounds like y’all actually got away with murder tonight but it is what it is. I just don’t want to see no more cryin from y’all that shyt was gay as fukk considering what y’all get away with normally :unimpressed:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what are these shoes DLO wearing?
Q4urWhs.gif

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Nah, sounds like y’all actually got away with murder tonight but it is what it is. I just don’t want to see no more cryin from y’all that shyt was gay as fukk considering what y’all get away with normally :unimpressed:

We got away with murder? So y’all ain’t get away with murder in game 1 and 3? :unimpressed: