The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Atleast Darvin Ham knows how to make it look, "Yea I just saw him, he looks much better already" :russ:

That nikka AD need to use Tua excuse when he got concussed in buffalo game, oh I had back spasms.. :mjlol:

This nikka Draymond and Looney gonna powerbomb AD if he plays.. :why:

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
I ain’t trying to hear that AD injured shyt. Lakers should’ve closed this out TONIGHT.

I told my boy earlier I don’t think the supporting class of the Lakers understand what this game could mean. You’re not suppose to give this Warriors team ANY sense of hope or at least keep it at the minimum. You come into this game half hearted you’re liable to lose the whole series:

We should see bodies diving on the floor for loose balls in Game 6 from the Lakers. If there isn’t a desperation in the f game from them, the series is over

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Steph

CURRY

still

has

yet

to

be

Swept

or

gentleman's

swept

your

fakkit

ass

favorite

player

could

never
XOHbyYA.gif

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Not gon lie I can’t even remember nba players missing games due to concussion. I Google it and it actually happens all the time oh so it really is over

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Atleast Darvin Ham knows how to make it look, "Yea I just saw him, he looks much better already" :russ:

That nikka AD need to use Tua excuse when he got concussed in buffalo game, oh I had back spasms.. :mjlol:

This nikka Draymond and Looney gonna powerbomb AD if he plays.. :why:
For our sake let’s hope the wheelchair vid don’t leak