The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
It's a must win for both teams lol. Idk why people are picking and choosing who it's a must win games for. It's a must win games FOR BOTH

Also this narrative that AD doesn't have back to back good games is false. He was great in Game 5 vs Memphis and was amazing in Game 6 vs them also.... He was so great that they got blown out at half and the series was over

Box score watchers and media always getting exposed
Too early for a must win for anybody. The warriors can come back down 3-1 and we can win a game 5 or 7 on the road if it came down to it

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
It's a must win for both teams lol. Idk why people are picking and choosing who it's a must win games for. It's a must win games FOR BOTH

Also this narrative that AD doesn't have back to back good games is false. He was great in Game 5 vs Memphis and was amazing in Game 6 vs them also.... He was so great that they got blown out at half and the series was over

Box score watchers and media always getting exposed

They only look at PPG apparently

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

Great clip up of the way in which Darvin Ham defensively adjusted to the game 2 blowout and Kerr’s utilization of Jamychal Green as a pick in pop threat in the starting 5 (cued at 47:28). Pulling Vando off Steph and onto Draymond to take away the mismatch on the PnR switch paid off greatly for him …moving LeBron to Wiggins so he’s not involved in the PnR action was another great adjustment …Ham gets unfairly maligned by the Lakers fanbase imo …like Vogel did before him for not being some 60 win wizard but the dude knows defense and is showing that he understands taking away what your opponent is comfortable with in a 7 game series …going tit for tat with the supposed genius of Steve Kerr shouldn’t be a small fat feat for a rookie head coach.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Weird adjustment.. it doesn't do anything to help with their spacing.

Still a non shooter on the floor with GP2. And now you have an even smaller roster out there to get dominated on the boards and against AD.

They really going all out on defense I suppose

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
I will say, Curry looking
Weird adjustment.. it doesn't do anything to help with their spacing.

Still a non shooter on the floor with GP2. And now you have an even smaller roster out there to get dominated on the boards and against AD.

They really going all out on defense I suppose
Its to get AD to switch back onto Draymond and get him out the paint but I think the Lakers will test AD on GP2 and see if he can make shots.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I will say, Curry looking
Its to get AD to switch back onto Draymond and get him out the paint but I think the Lakers will test AD on GP2 and see if he can make shots.
Lakers still dare GP2 to hit shots... It's what they've been doing all series so far

You're giving up size to basically hope that GP hits shots..... But the Lakers have been giving him open shots anyway

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I think that move is meant to serve two purposes. 1 to get AD back on Green, and the other to make sure DLo doesn't get off to another hot start by putting a better defender on him.
Think this might be the bigger key. If that's the case gonna need Bron and Reaves to be more assertive and maybe DLO can be more of a spot up/catch and shoot guy today