The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
I can admit we get away with a lot of moving screens. Not sure how many other teams do too, but I know we do.

:yeshrug:

I can also admit that Dray gets away with berating refs more than anyone. It's strange.

But Poole is the complete opposite. They'll T up JPs lite brite ass for frowning at the refs.

And Steph notoriously doesn't get calls when he's hit going to the rack.

I'm sure you and your team has your own biased stories.

The bottom line is NBA officiating is complete trash.

It's way too inconsistent. From player to player. Team to team. Ref to ref. Even quarter to quarter.

Just call every game and player the same, so we can forget you bytches even exist and get back to the basketball.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Got it. Excuses only get thrown when they lose.
No excuses as long as the officiating is down the line I’m ok with a win or loss.. what I’m not ok with is when the refs actively fukk up the game.. like Van Fleet said ain’t nobody come to see them nikkas they came to see the players

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
3-DA6-B9-C6-55-DF-4547-9-F0-E-3-ABE28-B17692.jpg

Damn those refs for rigging the game for the big market ratings drawers Orlando Magic.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People keep saying this is a must win for the warriors are mistaken. This is a must win for the lakers (along with game 5)and i can tell you why.

1. The lakers probably wont win another game at Golden State this season. So they have to win games 4 and 6 which leads me to.....

2. Since 2015, the only constant in this world are death, taxes, and the warriors winning a road playoff game in every series they have been in. That is an nba playoff record and it something warriros fans can hang their hats on. Whether that means they win game 4 or game 6 expect them to win a game on your home court. For context, the bulls from 1990-1998 played 31 total playoff series and 3 times they failed to win a road game in those series. Bonus points for the poster who can tell me what 3 series they failed to win a road game in. So the lakers best bet is winning the next 2 games.

3. Steve Kerr and the warriors have all won series when they have been down either 2-1, 3-1, or 3-2 so it does not matter to them. They have stared elimination in the face and have pulled through each time whats different here? Down 3-1 to okc they walk em, down 3-2 to houston and down 15 in game 6 they walk em. Down 2-1 to boston in the finals they win out. They're at their best when you doubt them.

4. They're the defending champs

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
If they use Foster this early it'll prove they're shook and afraid of the series ending in 5. If they have any confidence in the Warriors taking care of business at home, they'll wait until Game 6 to play that hand.
Just like I mentioned in my previous post Scott Foster has been assigned for tonight. Business and profits first entertainment second. The NBA can fool casuals but can't fool the viewers who have been watching for over 25 years.

Last edited: