The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
People keep saying this is a must win for the warriors are mistaken. This is a must win for the lakers (along with game 5)and i can tell you why.

1. The lakers probably wont win another game at Golden State this season. So they have to win games 4 and 6 which leads me to.....

2. Since 2015, the only constant in this world are death, taxes, and the warriors winning a road playoff game in every series they have been in. That is an nba playoff record and it something warriros fans can hang their hats on. Whether that means they win game 4 or game 6 expect them to win a game on your home court. For context, the bulls from 1990-1998 played 31 total playoff series and 3 times they failed to win a road game in those series. Bonus points for the poster who can tell me what 3 series they failed to win a road game in. So the lakers best bet is winning the next 2 games.

3. Steve Kerr and the warriors have all won series when they have been down either 2-1, 3-1, or 3-2 so it does not matter to them. They have stared elimination in the face and have pulled through each time whats different here? Down 3-1 to okc they walk em, down 3-2 to houston and down 15 in game 6 they walk em. Down 2-1 to boston in the finals they win out. They're at their best when you doubt them.

4. They're the defending champs

The Lakers have proven twice they can go into San Francisco and win (once in the regular season and once in the playoffs). But now all of a sudden they won’t win another game there? Alright then.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
So you acknowledge that the nba is gonna try to help the warriors win tonight yet y’all are crying about the refs? :mjlol:
Help? You can’t be this fukkin stupid bro knowing the same can be said for game 1 and 3… because with your logic dubs got helped out in game 2 right?

This series is the most watched with the highest ratings… it will get milked until game 6 or 7 and that’s when in those games you will see less ref interference

Before this series started the consensus was 6,7 games whomever you picked

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
People keep saying this is a must win for the warriors are mistaken. This is a must win for the lakers (along with game 5)and i can tell you why.

1. The lakers probably wont win another game at Golden State this season. So they have to win games 4 and 6 which leads me to.....

2. Since 2015, the only constant in this world are death, taxes, and the warriors winning a road playoff game in every series they have been in. That is an nba playoff record and it something warriros fans can hang their hats on. Whether that means they win game 4 or game 6 expect them to win a game on your home court. For context, the bulls from 1990-1998 played 31 total playoff series and 3 times they failed to win a road game in those series. Bonus points for the poster who can tell me what 3 series they failed to win a road game in. So the lakers best bet is winning the next 2 games.

3. Steve Kerr and the warriors have all won series when they have been down either 2-1, 3-1, or 3-2 so it does not matter to them. They have stared elimination in the face and have pulled through each time whats different here? Down 3-1 to okc they walk em, down 3-2 to houston and down 15 in game 6 they walk em. Down 2-1 to boston in the finals they win out. They're at their best when you doubt them.

4. They're the defending champs
I agree with you. It's a must win for us. It would be extremely difficult for the Warriors to come back from 1-3.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
We back on tonight 💜💛.

Dubs better watch out.

I think AD will defy the odds and follow up with a great game. That's all it really comes down to 🤷🏾‍♀️ Grizzlies couldn't stop AD and neither can the Warriors. AD is the ex factor in all of this.

3-1 lead by the end of the night 🤷🏾‍♀️ I know it's hard for anybody to beat the Warriors in back-to-back games but the Kings did and I believe the Lakers can as well.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
How many points are the warriors going to win by today?

game 1: Lakers by 5
game 2: Warriors by 27
game 3: Lakers by 30

game 4: warriors by 6?

I still have Lakers in 7 :blessed:

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Help? You can’t be this fukkin stupid bro knowing the same can be said for game 1 and 3… because with your logic dubs got helped out in game 2 right?

This series is the most watched with the highest ratings… it will get milked until game 6 or 7 and that’s when in those games you will see less ref interference

Before this series started the consensus was 6,7 games whomever you picked
Well no i could say the refs actually called the game correctly giving a team that drives to the basket and draws fouls against a team that fouls alot with no rim protection more free throws in games 1-3 and pulled back in game 2 so that yall wouldn't be down 3-0 but we aren't the ones crying about the refs while saying that they are gonna help us win tonight. :mjgrin:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
It's a must win for both teams lol. Idk why people are picking and choosing who it's a must win games for. It's a must win games FOR BOTH

Also this narrative that AD doesn't have back to back good games is false. He was great in Game 5 vs Memphis and was amazing in Game 6 vs them also.... He was so great that they got blown out at half and the series was over

Box score watchers and media always getting exposed

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Get ready for more moving screens than AMC theaters
rLCHRmW.png

giphy.gif