The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

Gary Payton Jr to start

Interesting…. What a fun chess match between these two coaches …I suspect Kerr is going to try to attack LeBron more by utilizing the Wiggin/Curry PnR action with this starting 5 …. Last game Bron could hide on an island and let Vando and AD handle the main actions ..will be interesting to see how much this changes that …whoever is guarding GP Jr is going to have to be smart on the backend and help down to cut off drives to the basket …DLO is probably going to be tasked with that responsibility just looking at the lineup he’ll probably be the one guarding Payton

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I will say, Curry looking
Its to get AD to switch back onto Draymond and get him out the paint but I think the Lakers will test AD on GP2 and see if he can make shots.
I definitely would just put AD on GP and run the defense the same way …he’s not a 3 ball threat or really an off the bounce threat either

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Weird adjustment.. it doesn't do anything to help with their spacing.

Still a non shooter on the floor with GP2. And now you have an even smaller roster out there to get dominated on the boards and against AD.

They really going all out on defense I suppose
Hes there to guard dlo to keep him from getting off early in the game.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
AD will start out on GP2 I'm sure. Maybe Kerr thinks he's more likely to punish sagging off, either by driving at AD or hitting corner 3s.

Honestly, isn't he a worse shooter than JaMychal though? And AD won't be troubled by GP2 driving unless Scott Foster is cooking up a quick two fouls.

Will be very interesting to see how Kerr uses him on offense.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No excuses as long as the officiating is down the line I’m ok with a win or loss.. what I’m not ok with is when the refs actively fukk up the game.. like Van Fleet said ain’t nobody come to see them nikkas they came to see the players
You’re sick :pachaha:

Officiating is never down the line when y’all lose

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Time for the main event
birdman-hand-rub.gif