The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
There is a pattern and trend where Lakers pack it in for game 2s and let opposing teams win game 2 easily. If the Warriors get AD into foul trouble or send the double or switch to a zone it's up to the role players to hit open 3s. You already know Kerr is going to counter with adjustments to contain AD. The Lakers can't allow game 2 to get away and turn into a blow out 3rd quarter when Warriors come out firing usually.

The midrange will be there for Curry all game expect him to use that arsenal in his shooting. Game 2 might be a snooze fest.
Ham gotta be smarter with is timeouts. Round 1 was basically who can 'out dumb' who.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
LeBron is going to have his game it’s just a question of when. There’s no real pressure on the Lakers to win this game. But if the Warriors lose this, it’s over.
Even if Dubs lose tonight it's never over for them. Look at the last series when they were down 0-2.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if Dubs lose tonight it's never over for them. Look at the last series when they were down 0-2.
Yea but they were going back home down as opposed possibly being 0-2 going away this time around. They’d get swept,

idk if y’all not noticing yet but this team is 10x better than the kings and would probably gentleman’s sweep them if they played.

I think they’ll come out in desperation mode, lakers are probably fine with splitting and AD said it was a must win that’s why him and bron played so many minutes. they’ll get a dub tonight then it’s gonna be right back to Vando island for Curry games 3 and 4 in LA. It’s gonna be up to the warriors roleplayers to extend this series.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Yea but they were going back home down as opposed possibly being 0-2 going away this time around. They’d get swept,

idk if y’all not noticing yet but this team is 10x better than the kings and would probably gentleman’s sweep them if they played.

I think they’ll come out in desperation mode, lakers are probably fine with splitting and AD said it was a must win that’s why him and bron played so many minutes. they’ll get a dub tonight then it’s gonna be right back to Vando island for Curry games 3 and 4 in LA. It’s gonna be up to the warriors roleplayers to extend this series.
Tbh this is the first time Bron has ever led a Warriors team in a series, if age wasn’t a factor I think he would try to damn near end the series tonight with an all out game. I’m just not sure if he has the energy because of how stupidly we ended game 1.

Daps
Tbh this is the first time Bron has ever led a Warriors team in a series, if age wasn’t a factor I think he would try to damn near end the series tonight with an all out game. I’m just not sure if he has the energy because of how stupidly we ended game 1.
Cavs went up 2-1 in 2015, and then proceeded to drop three straight.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Why do people keep saying this ... The Warriors were down 0-2 all on the road. You can't lose both games AT HOME and then not be highly concerned.

Warriors were one of the worst road teams in the regular season. Now they might not be as bad as their record, but they aren't good either.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
The AD/Draymond matchup gonna be interesting to watch if Warriors decide to do that. They might send out a double team too.

Daps
Why do people keep saying this ... The Warriors were down 0-2 all on the road. You can't lose both games AT HOME and then not be highly concerned.

Warriors were one of the worst road teams in the regular season. Now they might not be as bad as their record, but they aren't good either.
And yet they won two straight on the road in the 1st round to close it out. They won just as many games at home as they did on the road against the Kings.

Go figure.

Their road woes are overemphasized because of what happened in the regular season which was more coincidental than anything else. This is the same team that closed out the Finals last season on the road in one of the toughest buildings to play in. It is never over for this team. The last decade should tell you that. I don't think home/away ultimately matters to how they perform at the end of the day. It's all about how they adjust. They don't need to play at home to do that.

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Honestly, at the end of the season, regardless of whatever happens, I want everyone but the starting 5 and GP2 traded. fukk it. It's not like Kerr plays the young projects anyway.

ESPECIALLY POOLE.

It's been 2 whole days and I'm still mad at this boneheaded motherfukker. :pacspit:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va

Let's see how tonight play out before we do all this. They still can play on the road as they won 2 road games last series with Steph dropping a 50 piece.