The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
You indirectly hoping for it is sick. It's reason mfs calling it out. His injury past is his injury past. It's about you addressing it in the manner you did. Keep trying to cape for yourself though. I know you time and energy
Nobody is hoping for shyt.

It's the same reason Steph at his age and mileage is just as susceptible to getting injured and/or having his performance impacted by accumulation of bumps. Acknowledging someone's age or fragility or injury-proneness and how that is at its most exposed state in the playoffs isn't sick. We've seen Giannis, CP3 Embiid, Julius, Jimmy etc all miss games during these playoffs because of injuries, and all those players have either missed their fair share of games this season through injuries or have injury history, so it's no surprise they're once again getting injured.

Lakers fans have been talking about AD's health all season and how he can't be trusted to stay on the floor, but suddenly I'm the sick one for pointing there should be reservations over his heath.

Some of y'all need help.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Warriors couldn’t capitalize on Bron shooting 9-24 at home while they had three guys hit six threes and Looney had 23 boards. I don’t see them winning more than two games unless an untimely injury occurs. That’s what they’re hoping for because they know they can’t win straight up. Bad matchup for the Dubs. No KD to neutralize Bron

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Warriors couldn’t capitalize on Bron shooting 9-24 at home while they had three guys hit six threes and Looney had 23 boards. I don’t see them winning more than two games unless an untimely injury occurs. That’s what they’re hoping for because they know they can’t win straight up. Bad matchup for the Dubs. No KD to neutralize Bron
Yup, Lakers need to look to end this shyt as soon as possible to avoid that and/or draymond doing some dirty shyt and injuring someone.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I thought they didn't need KD though :patrice:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nBj1YTT.gif

That nikka is garbage

I can miss shots like that, fukk is he out there for

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Bron is a non factor, AD is the best player on the Lakers now, it’s really Steph vs AD

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Some of you already starting with the anti-Lebron BS.....If the Lakers win the championship who gives a fukk who wins MVP....the only thing that matters is that Lebron/AD will have helped the Lakers win 2 championships in 5 years.....I hope AD does win the finals MVP...It would mean that he played up to his level.......Like really.....How many players can say they won a championship in season #20 as the 2nd option?... None

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is how you play the Warriors

Don't be a dumbass and get in a shootout with them, because you will obviously lose
Play big, Rebound, have rim protection, slow the game down, drive in the paint relentlessly

Yep. Nearly half of LA's points coming from inside. Double what GS doing in the paint.

It's easier getting those buckets right and tight than praying you get hot from the three.

That's also why LA shot waaaaayyyyyyyyy more from the FT.

Team Stats
Los Angeles Lakers
Golden State Warriors
FG43-9243-106
Field Goal %46.740.6
3PT6-2521-53
Three Point %24.039.6
FT25-295-6
Free Throw %86.283.3
Rebounds5349
Offensive Rebounds1314
Defensive Rebounds4035