The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
#LWO
The post trade deadline Lakers are built like a throwback old school team in the so called modern nba . With the big man(center)as their best player and focal point of their offense, they win games with rebounding, suffocating defense, rim protection, grit, mid range shooting. They score most of their points in the paint area not from 3 point shooting. By constantly grinding the opposing team down low and agressively driving to the rim they force their opponents into foul trouble. They rarely miss FT attempts.
We feel and look like a early 2010s top seed with a modern twist

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
We? Arent u a Kings fan?

:mjlol:
I'm a Kings and Lakers fan. From Sacramento and I lived in LA. They both the squad, only one is still playing, that's who I'm rolling with...
THAT WEAK WHITE BOY GAVE STEPTH 20 IN THE FINALS :hubie: . I get your point we built different.
Only asking cause you said "we" built different. You're white?
the coli aint gonna believe in this Lakers team no matter what we do :russ:, Shyt funny at this point.
Bro Lakers win it all and dudes gonna have journals about how it needs an asterisk...

It's all good, keep it pushing forward. I believe in this team because I been paying attention since the trades happened in February...

24-10(.706) in last 34 games; 6-2 playoffs/play-in (.750)...

These Lakers not unbeatable, no team is thus year. But it's gonna be hard to beat this team. They've only lost 10 games in the last 2½ months. They not losing this series...

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Given Bron’s basketball IQ, it’s baffling he insists on shooting dagger iso 3s in late and close situations.

Dray continues to be insufferable and without basic impulse control. The refs give him incredible leeway. His stupid ass should’ve been tossed. His inability to generate a bucket 1-5 feet from the rim is confounding and disgusting.

Steph shot the Warriors back into the game, but his drives to the rim lacked purpose and he paid for that. That last one right into AD was absurd.

Klay doesn’t seem to have that extra gear anymore.

Poole’s defense and decision-making are shockingly poor. He’s a liability.

Agree with everything you posted.

Regarding the bolded...

Steph should know better. But at a strategic level, Kerr is one of the least proactive coaches I've ever seen. He waits until he gets beat with something before he makes an adjustment. Even something that's painfully obvious to everyone and easy to anticipate.

As if it was news that Davis, Bron, and Vanderbilt were going to be blocking an altering those shots in the key that we were getting against Sac.

We spent the first three quarters chucking threes and avoiding the paint altogether. Then we finally attack in the fourth and act all surprised at the shot blocking.

The solution is to have one of our slashers in the dunker spot getting easy buckets on the draw and dump. Not "make more threes" like those stupid ass TNT talking heads said.

Kuminga, GP2, Wiggins, Moody, even JMG can all play that role.

Kerr will watch the film and figure it out. But he's always letting games slip away while he hesitates.

:martin:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
This series really can go either way but if AD continues to be a dominant force inside the post, I can see this getting bad for GSW. I’m looking forward to seeing what type of adjustments Kerr will make for Game 2. I also think that Steph will be a bit more aggressive at the start as he’ll have a bit of rest.

LeftCoast

All Star
Daps
Reppin
long beach ca
I'm a Kings and Lakers fan. From Sacramento and I lived in LA. They both the squad, only one is still playing, that's who I'm rolling with...

Only asking cause you said "we" built different. You're white?

Bro Lakers win it all and dudes gonna have journals about how it needs an asterisk...

It's all good, keep it pushing forward. I believe in this team because I been paying attention since the trades happened in February...

24-10(.706) in last 34 games; 6-2 playoffs/play-in (.750)...

These Lakers not unbeatable, no team is thus year. But it's gonna be hard to beat this team. They've only lost 10 games in the last 2½ months. They not losing this series...

Yeah nikkas still think westbrook is on the squad or somethin Lol, we finna wake em up tho.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
We been seeing his decline for a running 4 years now. When he fukked his groin in the '18 Christmas game, when he returned from that injury, he was never the same...

The Lakers won it all in '20 and he still had enough to spearhead that run but that wasn't Peak LeBron we were watching...

Every year since, we've watches him decline slightly year over year. It's to be expected. It's his 20th season...

That said, he kept this team afloat this year while Davis was hurt. He has another run left in him bro, but this is it. Abd he can't give us vintage LeBron every game anymore but I have a strong, strong hunch, that he's got a game or few, if we get in the kinda games we really need him to take over, I think he has a game or few left in him and that could be the difference in winning this championship.....or not...

And I'm basing that on watching him take over late in G4 vs Memphis. He still has one last gasp left in the tank, we not gonna get it every game anymore, but this year is probably it. Look at it like this----->he's not in the position where he HAS to play at his highest level anymore. Abd that's great for both him individually and LA's team goals...

This 3-guard rotation with D'Lo, Reaves, and Schroder has gotten him off ball and allowed other guys to run the offense. Those guys are also floor spacers, even if inconsistent at times. It's rare all three are off in the same game, this 3-guard backcourt can play with anyone's backcourt...

This has also allowed him to ramp up his intensity on defense, where he's been outstanding this postseason...

He still got one last hurrah left in him. And we're gonna need it at some point, inevitably. He'll come thru when we need him to because he doesn't have to be that every night anymore. It's a positive for the Lakers that they don't need him going crazy every night to win
AD is the best player on the Lakers by a country mile this playoffs, Bron is his sidekick