The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don't know if you remember the breh that Tori origninally came onto the challenges with, but he would be about on that same level.

Damn I can’t remember.... but I do remember bit Tyrone though.... black dude that later reveal he does karate:russ:

But he can’t be worst than Kyle

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I don't know if you remember the breh that Tori origninally came onto the challenges with, but he would be about on that same level.

Derrick she cheated on derrick wit Jordan n denied it for months n then later admitted it was tru.

Derrick too bz dycking down bishes to be on da challenge

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
It's da problem when u put more athletes and newbies on these things. They boring outside of challenges. Where's bear for sum drama.

These guys still don't get why Johnny bananas n Wes mk money. Has nuthin 2 do wit them winning all da time. It's cause they cause drama, stir da pot. They help create ur plot lines. Zach sitting there mute is jus useless

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
This whole season was fukking trash, tbh, Dee does not work as the main antagonist, even before they “edited” her out.

Part of it also is there were no teams. Gotta go back to teams it creates drama and rivalry. Either duos, exs rivals, countries something.

The every person for themselves has them all too nice n too scared to hurt ne1s feelings.