The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was bored and finally tried that Pluto Tv Challenge Channel. They were showing Rivals 3 where Johnny stole the money from Susan (I think that’s her name). Based off what I saw, that was heartless and he deserved to be “cursed” :laff: At least when Ashley did that to Hunter later on, I could at least see where she was coming from

Sidenote: I had stopped watching after the Duel back in 06 and returned back with Dirty XXX.

-Abram and Cara Marie was toxic A.F. He seemed like the type to abuse women. Surprised he ended up marrying a sista
-I see why Hunter Hayes Ashley now. They hooked up and once he got eliminated, she hooked up with Nelson in the same season lol
-Corey did the same thing. He hooked up with khalia and then Camilla in the same season. I see why all the girls hated him in dirty XXX lol
-It would be dope if Pluto Tv had an on demand channel so I can pick what season I want to watch and start and stop whenever. As far as I can tell so far, it’s just a linear channel that will show a season in order and then immediately start the next one. I’ll keep looking for an on demand channel. If I can, this would be my new favorite streaming service for the moment

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I was bored and finally tried that Pluto Tv Challenge Channel. They were showing Rivals 3 where Johnny stole the money from Sarah (I think that’s her name). Based off what I saw, that was heartless and he deserved to be “cursed” :laff: At least when Ashley did that to Hunter later on, I could at least see where she was coming from

Sidenote: I had stopped watching after the Duel back in 06 and returned back with Dirty XXX.

-Abram and Cara Marie was toxic A.F. He seemed like the type to abuse women. Surprised he ended up marrying a sista
-I see why Hunter Hayes Ashley now. They hooked up and once he got eliminated, she hooked up with Nelson in the same season lol
-Corey did the same thing. He hooked up with Kaliah and then Camilla in the same season. I see why all the girls hated him in dirty XXX lol
-It would be dope if Pluto Tv had an on demand channel so I can pick what season I want to watch and start and stop whenever. As far as I can tell so far, it’s just a linear channel that will show a season in order and then immediately start the next one. I’ll keep looking for an on demand channel. If I can, this would be my new favorite streaming service for the moment
fixed, abram should have just let Cara Maria be a bird and fly away

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fixed, abram should have just let Cara Maria be a bird and fly away

yeah she did flirt/kiss/hookup or something with him before Abram should up on Bloodlines :russ:. I only saw like one episode of that season. Need to watch it from the beginning.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Johnny got to be the luckiest challenge guy in history overall out of every guy that was in the challenge hes like middle of the pack no where near the best but somehow has the most final wins
Johnny is mentally stronger than the rest when it actually comes to the Finals though. He's not the best and you can get rid of him if you throw him into an elimination, but once it comes to a Final he's gonna find a way to get it done. Same with Jordan.

He’s the best when it comes to politics that’s all. He knows how to scare younger peeps into giving him what he wants.

Or manipulate dummy’s into doing his work, and due to longevity has these friendships that he surrounds himself around to shield him.

Then he’s “just good enough” to handle certain challenge event shyt when the moment calls for it

Challenge show wise he’s brilliant and I do agree that some folks need to been peeping his game and using it.
He just has the experience at this point. Theres not a situation they will throw at him that he hasn't already seen. Plus he's willing to think outside the box too. I'm sure yall remember the challenge earlier this season where he just stood back and watched the lighting in the background in order to win.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Johnny is mentally stronger than the rest when it actually comes to the Finals though. He's not the best and you can get rid of him if you throw him into an elimination, but once it comes to a Final he's gonna find a way to get it done. Same with Jordan.

He just has the experience at this point. Theres not a situation they will throw at him that he hasn't already seen. Plus he's willing to think outside the box too. I'm sure yall remember the challenge earlier this season where he just stood back and watched the lighting in the background in order to win.

exactly.

And yea that challenge where he figured out how to fleece it was brilliant :russ::russ:

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
That's y I'm sad Theo popped his eye. He cldve been da breh to win and dominate for a long time. Dude has the Olympic track stamina for a finals, and if u throw him in an elimination he was a beast n odds to come back.

He was smashin Kam too. He reminded me of a new Darrel

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Wes was not on the island where Kenny banged Johanna. If Kenny did not bang Johanna, it would be Wes not Johnny who would have taken over for Kenny. There was a clip on reddit that was posted this week and where Kenny said something like I hope I get partnered with good friends Wes or Evan.

My bad was The Ruins when Kenny was punkin Wes to his face, and Johanna was there basically laughin at Wes da whole time.

They need 2 show da ruins on demand. That was a great season man.

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all all already forgetting johnny isn't da real goat he jus inherited da throne.

Kenny was da real goat. Kenny had all da friends, he had the stratgedy for the voting n ish, it was that Kenny Evan n johhny crew.

It's funny they tlk about this johnny n we'd beef, it was originally Kenny's beef cous he banged wes' ex fiancee fiancee on da challenge in da same room as Wes. N she was punkin him 2 his face. When Kenny n Evan got kicked off da show for da ish wit Tonya, johhny inherited da friends da votes da West storyline.

Even Remeber in rivals finale Kenny was carrying Wes over his shoulder in da finale like a rag doll

Another person that was better then johnny I forgot about him

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Another person that was better then johnny I forgot about him

There's lots of guys who were better than johhny problem is the players back in days 1st started playin wit honour system. I remember 2 or 3 seasons when the guys gave every1 pts on where they finished in the challenge and the bottom guys wld be eliminated each episode. Also back then they didn't even have eliminations it wld jus be ur team picks u and ur gone.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Going forward though.... new blood dudes need to step it up better. And not Rogan..... I just don’t really like him but some of the other cats.

I think one or 2 seasons ago they brought in this new bad dark hair Italian white chick with big t*ts that came from that other MTV reality show about Ex’s. The chick that used to pop off.

But they need to bring in the brother she was fukking with that muscular dude and see if he can hang

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Going forward though.... new blood dudes need to step it up better. And not Rogan..... I just don’t really like him but some of the other cats.

I think one or 2 seasons ago they brought in this new bad dark hair Italian white chick with big t*ts that came from that other MTV reality show about Ex’s. The chick that used to pop off.

But they need to bring in the brother she was fukking with that muscular dude and see if he can hang
He can't. I never saw him compete in anything, but I did watch that Ex on the Beach show, and trust me breh, we all gonna be disappointed in him if he ever gets involved in The Challenge. Unless he completely dominates every competition, him socially is an embarrassment.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
He can't. I never saw him compete in anything, but I did watch that Ex on the Beach show, and trust me breh, we all gonna be disappointed in him if he ever gets involved in The Challenge. Unless he completely dominates every competition, him socially is an embarrassment.

you think worse than the other brehs we been had on the show?:russ::russ: