The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Yea that’s why CT has became a little more deadly cuz his Political game has finally got stronger along with living off the Legend of HIM kinda like todays WWE is living off the strength of the Attitude Era having Rock & Austin.

Just too bad for him he’s now overweight, flabby n sick.

But if guys like Fessy, Rogan and etc can put it all together. They will be dangerous for years to come

CT use 2 be deadly most dominate and had zero wins cous he can't politic. He only got his 1stcwin n learned da politic game when he was paired up wit Wes 1 season. Wes did his magic n schooled CT on da challenge. After that wes. Johhny. Da ogs stop throwing in CT early every yr cous CT was finally down not to be a duck n throw em in rite away.

Ol skool CT use 2 make so many enemies throwing in ne body jus 2 avoid elimination. Use to always backfire on em.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It's funny when shyt hits the fan with Johnny because he has so many new "friends". Josh nearly broke down at the thought of going into elimination because he couldn't think of doing the rest of the challenge without his friend Johnny. Kyle's best friend in the house was Johnny. Jenny was happy to win with a great friend like Johnny.

It's one aspect of the game that Wes ego hasn't allowed him to grasp. Johnny will use people but let them be their own being while Wes will use people and keep them under him and throw them away when he doesn't want or need them anymore. One is more like a parent while the other is like a chess player.

Damn.... that’s an interesting perspective and I never looked at it like that:ohhh:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
kf1xilq37ib51.png

Ashley is ballin' :wow:

No one black has ever won a challenge yet we dominate Basketball & Football
:mjcry:
Darrelle

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
What r u tlkin bout the orginal challenge goat was Darrel he won 3 in a row, dude was unstoppable. He use 2 smash chick's, win every comp, no1 wanted 2 face em in an elimination. He had cardio for days for the finale too.

Then we got Alton in his prime was krazy, plus og Ruthie all Champs.

It's only da new era where da nikkas been failing, dummies like Ty and shyt.
MTV went on their no nikkas faze and started bringing on weak nikkas from teen mom and are you the one. :mjpls:

For god sakes, they brought 2 guys on that can't swim in challenges. :mjtf:

They knew what they were doing.

Alton and Darrell legit had the whole house shook while smashing the finest broads. I remember when darrell smashed that bisexual chick from road rules.
:wow:1 of Finest thick white chicks on the series ever.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Nah Leroy was bussing down bytches early on and hes probaly better then all you dudes you named except theo
in terms of what?

challenge characters?
Leroy hasn't been an entertaining challenger since EX 2. Nelson, Cory and Theo have lapped him since they've come on and bring more to the show.
But @Bryan Danielson is bugging, Leroy has knock down Nia, Teresa and Kam. Jemmye still looks like roadkill and he would be lowering his standards back to his Naomi days.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
in terms of what?

challenge characters?
Leroy hasn't been an entertaining challenger since EX 2. Nelson, Cory and Theo have lapped him since they've come on and bring more to the show.
But @Bryan Danielson is bugging, Leroy has knock down Nia, Teresa and Kam. Jemmye still looks like roadkill and he would be lowering his standards back to his Naomi days.

I can’t front..... I forgot who Nia and Teresa are nor do I remember any of that..... I’m gonna have to google their faces

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Y'all all already forgetting johnny isn't da real goat he jus inherited da throne.

Kenny was da real goat. Kenny had all da friends, he had the stratgedy for the voting n ish, it was that Kenny Evan n johhny crew.

It's funny they tlk about this johnny n we'd beef, it was originally Kenny's beef cous he banged wes' ex fiancee fiancee on da challenge in da same room as Wes. N she was punkin him 2 his face. When Kenny n Evan got kicked off da show for da ish wit Tonya, johhny inherited da friends da votes da West storyline.

Even Remeber in rivals finale Kenny was carrying Wes over his shoulder in da finale like a rag doll

Wes was not on the island where Kenny banged Johanna. If Kenny did not bang Johanna, it would be Wes not Johnny who would have taken over for Kenny. There was a clip on reddit that was posted this week and where Kenny said something like I hope I get partnered with good friends Wes or Evan.

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in terms of what?

challenge characters?

Oh yea I didnt think you were talking about entertaining yea your right I thought you were talking about competitors

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in terms of what?

challenge characters?

Oh yea I didnt think you were talking about entertaining yea your right I thought you were talking about competitors

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What r u tlkin bout the orginal challenge goat was Darrel he won 3 in a row, dude was unstoppable. He use 2 smash chick's, win every comp, no1 wanted 2 face em in an elimination. He had cardio for days for the finale too.

Facts all them dudes is better then johnny

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Y'all all already forgetting johnny isn't da real goat he jus inherited da throne.

Kenny was da real goat. Kenny had all da friends, he had the stratgedy for the voting n ish, it was that Kenny Evan n johhny crew.

It's funny they tlk about this johnny n we'd beef, it was originally Kenny's beef cous he banged wes' ex fiancee fiancee on da challenge in da same room as Wes. N she was punkin him 2 his face. When Kenny n Evan got kicked off da show for da ish wit Tonya, johhny inherited da friends da votes da West storyline.

Even Remeber in rivals finale Kenny was carrying Wes over his shoulder in da finale like a rag doll
Kenny got banned for finger banging an unconscious Tonya with her own toothbrush

Daps

They "Bill Russell" status sadly

Dominanted when no one was watching or pre-social media days

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Wes was not on the island where Kenny banged Johanna. If Kenny did not bang Johanna, it would be Wes not Johnny who would have taken over for Kenny. There was a clip on reddit that was posted this week and where Kenny said something like I hope I get partnered with good friends Wes or Evan.
all 3 of them debuted on FM together. Kenny and Wes make it to the end. Johnny debuts on the Duel and is instantly eliminated so he doesn't even have an actual strong bond with Kenny and Evan until the next season after.
They "Bill Russell" status sadly

Dominanted when no one was watching or pre-social media days

that was the golden era in ratings :gucci: