The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't know if you remember the breh that Tori origninally came onto the challenges with, but he would be about on that same level.
Derrick. He sucked and would always get eliminated early. Can't lie though even though he was a shytty competitor he had some bad ones. I think him and that chick Angela (who Johnny was sprung on a few challenges ago) were together at one point as well.
screen-shot-2017-08-17-at-8-42-44-pm.jpg

angela-babicz-ex-on-the-beach.jpg

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I've been waiting for Cutthroat 2 forever :wow:

They did my brehs Brandon so wrong that season.

See thats a breh who wasn't a waste yute. He eliminate dmost da ppl that season of cut throat and kept gettin thrown in by his maga team.

That's when Tyler went on his Lil run on winning

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Where can I watch old seasons? Preferably for free.

Ransom YouTube searches. I find the earlier seasons aka beach days you can find more readily than the more modern sophiscated years.

I've been tryin to find The Island season forever. It was such a shyt show no1 wants to revisit that year or concept.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Two things from reunion pt.1
1. Everybody was nuking they corndog in Melissa's microwave, I doubt she even know who the father is. I'm not believing no chick about nothing no time ever, and inversely, I'm doing whatever I got to do until a relationship is consummated
2. Zack snuffing Cory if he see him in a physical challenge, Cory was doing that victory lap though

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pluto tv has a channel that only plays old seasons of the challenge. The other channels are pretty good too.

pluto is great. However, I hate watching commercials and I couldn’t find an on demand channel to pick which season I wanted to watch. If you’re willing to spend $6 (a month, if you can’t finish the series in a month) MTV Hits channel on Amazon has season 20 - WOTW 2 on there. I also heard that CBS All Access has season 11-present on it.

going back and watching the older seasons definitely provides some good background on a lot of these characters. Seeing a prime CT carrying Bananas and throwing him on a barrel and eliminating him from a challenge on Cutthroat (Season 20) was an iconic moment :picard::wow: