The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Real tlks I dropped asleep twice during this final.
Z
Dis was da softest finals since da old skool challenge in the beach days.

Even henny didn't believe it was over. They weren't even out if breath nuthin.

Pls ne1 who don't remember go back n watch in shape CT and diem tryin 2 climb da fukkin moithain in snow finale and compare it to this cross country walk. Whack

They let em go 2 sleep in a nice warm lodge, before they use to make them stand on a log all nite outside.

BTW where was the nasty food section of the challenge? So they barf they got out so they running not walkin on nuthin. I live in Canada walkin in da snow wit all that gear ain't as bad as previous shyt they had to do b4.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People gotta fukking LEARN

GET
JOHNNY
OUT
EEEEEAAAAAAARRRRRLLLLLYYYYY

I don’t understand after so many season these niccas get duped into keeping him around
Basically. You can't let Bananas get into the final because 1) he has a different gear that he can go to that almost no one else can go to and 2) he has the most experience so he's never going to get nervous. Cory did the right thing, he tried to get Rogan to get Johnny up out of there... it's a damn shame that if Cory could just add he would've won this shyt. Fessy gassed out as I expected.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Basically. You can't let Bananas get into the final because 1) he has a different gear that he can go to that almost no one else can go to and 2) he has the most experience so he's never going to get nervous. Cory did the right thing, he tried to get Rogan to get Johnny up out of there... it's a damn shame that if Cory could just add he would've won this shyt. Fessy gassed out as I expected.
wes tried to get him out and so did ashley, bananas cake baking game is strong

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Yeah I was surprised Cory didn’t puss out and put Fessy in that elimination instead of bananas, but he did the right thing.

Rogan is STILL gonna have that fluke stigma over his head :lolbron: as he should.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
There's been worse finals guys. Bloodlines comes to mind. Another one Cory should've won.

Bloodlines was bad but still better than this. It seemed if they even knew this was the end of the fibsle n not jus a check point they wldve pushed for da end harder. It just really seemed pretty abrupt

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Bloodlines was bad but still better than this. It seemed if they even knew this was the end of the fibsle n not jus a check point they wldve pushed for da end harder. It just really seemed pretty abrupt

The biggest issue is that there's no prize money for 2nd or 3rd. Who the fukk is gonna put themselves through some brutal shyt only to not leave with money? Apparently Cory could've came in 2nd, but after seeing Johnny win he just fell back and stopped pushing through... I don't blame em. This is also why Bayleigh and Melissa quit. Why TF continue just to leave empty handed? That's why Sarah never came back when Johnny stole her money ... These finals have gotten worse and worse each year. Some people still would compete for 2nd place or even 3rd. This one winner, one prize money shyt is not fun to watch.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Went to the reddit since the season is over and the first day had a checkpoint where you slingshot balls at skulls and the winners could give time penalties and Rogan got the penalties for the guys and that's how he knew he was going to get voted in and apparently shyt was supposed to be longer but the blizzard made them have to wait on the second day. And there was a dagger throwing checkpoint that Jenny won that was edited out and that's why she was smoking everyone at the end.

This season was kind of ass though I'm not going to lie. It started ok but once people started getting skulls the shyt died down.

Last edited:

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I wouldn’t picked her over the obvious choices and if you a Cory, Nelson, Theo.... you just kinda have more options.

No disrespect to Leroy cuz I think he a solid dude but challenge wise. He don’t see to have much going on for him.

He not the fastest, he not the strongest, can’t swim, not the smartest, not the best at politics, don’t have the best overall swag game

Like y’all tell me what does this dude have that’s worthy of him turning Jemmye down?:laff:

Nah Leroy was bussing down bytches early on and hes probaly better then all you dudes you named except theo