The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Kam because Bayleigh crazy.

U don't think Kam is krazy?

Bish came in da challenge after bangin leory on n off for 6 months 90, chasing em to be his gf. N then hooked up n fukked Theo rite in front of em.

Imaging sleepin in ya bed n in da same room u listenin 2 ur ex get fukked by a next man. Then wake up n go yam breakfast wit this dude like ain't shyt happen.

Kam is a physco gyal too that's krazy mind gms shyt. And it worked cous now she got Leroy n they together. ‍♂️

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Bish came in da challenge after bangin leory on n off for 6 months 90, chasing em to be his gf. N then hooked up n fukked Theo rite in front of em.

Imaging sleepin in ya bed n in da same room u listenin 2 ur ex get fukked by a next man. Then wake up n go yam breakfast wit this dude like ain't shyt happen.

Kam is a physco gyal too that's krazy mind gms shyt. And it worked cous now she got Leroy n they together. ‍♂️

Exactly..... and not just that but how she kinda believes her own hype now.

If I was new to this show, I would think she a long time vet like Johnny and so, her head blew up really quick.

Not trynna knock her and around the white folks it’s whatever buts like “chill around yo people ma”:russ:

Then again unless they not really her peoples:mjpls:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

They just fukk buddies though. Alls fair. Bayleigh went off on Kaycee for hooking up with another girl when they never even fukked just kissed.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
They just fukk buddies though. Alls fair. Bayleigh went off on Kaycee for hooking up with another girl when they never even fukked just kissed.

All's fair? So ur tellin me if u were fukkin a bish. And 6 months later she fukkin a nxt breh rite in front of u, u gonna b str8 wit that? Wha r u a cuckold?

Bayleigh n kaycee r arguing over money.diff story. Bay mad dat a bish she knew ain't give her a vote to try n win money. Kam didn't need 2 fukk Theo to win money. N didn't need 2ndo it in front of leroy

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
All's fair? So ur tellin me if u were fukkin a bish. And 6 months later she fukkin a nxt breh rite in front of u, u gonna b str8 wit that? Wha r u a cuckold?

Bayleigh n kaycee r arguing over money.diff story. Bay mad dat a bish she knew ain't give her a vote to try n win money. Kam didn't need 2 fukk Theo to win money. N didn't need 2ndo it in front of leroy
If we fukk buddies, I'd be smashing other bytches as well so nothing would offend me. The money would be the number 1 priority. I'm pretty sure all these cast mates get a plethora of p*ssy outside the show.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I keep confusing Bayleigh and Kayleigh :facepalm:

Either way, both of them >>> Kam. And that's not to say Kam couldn't get it, she just not fukking with them when it comes to looks.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
If we fukk buddies, I'd be smashing other bytches as well so nothing would offend me. The money would be the number 1 priority. I'm pretty sure all these cast mates get a plethora of p*ssy outside the show.

Problme is they ain't fukk buddies. They dealin, they jus don't want public 2 know how official they r. But they dealin. Leroy n johhny we're tlkin bout it b4 on a Ig live.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Problme is they ain't fukk buddies. They dealin, they jus don't want public 2 know how official they r. But they dealin. Leroy n johhny we're tlkin bout it b4 on a Ig live.

They do want the public to know breh... That's why she posted it on her page. And just a couple months ago they both made it IG official on their pages/stories...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

If you black and look like Leroy..... what other bytches you fukking?:usure:

BLM Jennye ain’t walking through them challenge doors:mjgrin:

And Nanny got you in friend zone:bryan: