The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

Uno

Superstar
Daps
I can’t get mad at Corey thinking the fastest mile time was 4 mins something.

I would’ve said that too.

I remember in high to make the varsity b-ball team, we had to run a mile in under 6 mins.

And thank GOD I was one of the key players..... cuz I ran that bytch like 3 or 4 times:mjlol:

my times was like 6:34, 6:22, 6:12.

I remember the first times was on an outside track but that final was in the gym like while the first few practices was going on. Coach just put the time on the score and I had to run something like 56 laps......

Made it like 5:47:wow:

And then still had to practice :damn:

But big ass Fessy talking bout he can run it in 4:30..... GTFOH:heh::heh::heh::camby:

I believe that he ran it under 5, I ran it under 6 back in HS and he is a better athlete and in better shape than me.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I believe that he ran it under 5, I ran it under 6 back in HS and he is a better athlete and in better shape than me.

If he was a smaller guy, I would believe it but I just can believe a big guy like him ran a mile under 5mins

I’m 6’5 and back then was like 230lbs-240lbs

it was a struggle for me to get under 6 and he seems like he like maybe 250lbs

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Damn didn’t know Kaycee played football:ehh:

Melissa is a very beautiful chick.

of the white girls..... she may be hands down the best looking and I’m surprised more guys aint trynna smash
Nelson tried to smash but too much of his business in the street, he would be crossing swords anyway, she was pregnant the entire time

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Nelson tried to smash but too much of his business in the street, he would be crossing swords anyway, she was pregnant the entire time

Was bout 2 say dis she was preggy, n baby daddy is close friends wit Kyle so that wldnt have gwan.

I jus can't believe Wes wldnt wait till nxt wk and go in vs Josh. U shld be able 2 beat em in nething. This is why it's so stupid they kept throwing in Jay early and bear. Usually u keep da layups for da end not vote em in early.

Meanwhile the girls still got Melissa as a layup there, who knows wit Bay she been struggling lately on da more physical challenges.

I saw in a preview b4 the wall brawl elimination so I'm guessing they do a dbl guys elimination nxt round with that.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I jus can't believe Wes wldnt wait till nxt wk and go in vs Josh. U shld be able 2 beat em in nething. This is why it's so stupid they kept throwing in Jay early and bear. Usually u keep da layups for da end not vote em in early.
The next one may be the last one for guys tho and there is no guarantee he’d be able to finesse his way in there. How many more people can they realistically have run the final? Time is ticking and this was a guaranteed way to get the skull. They both played this the right way, bananas losing on purpose and using his clout to force himself in and Wes taking a shot because next guys elimination everybody without a skull may (and realistically should) be trying to get in there.

The only bad move was not just going in earlier against somebody weaker and getting their skull so they could sit back and manipulate the whole rest of the way.

For me it makes no sense to wait around and have to try and not only scramble in there but against likely good competition. Just go in there early against somebody lame, get yours and sit back.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can’t get mad at Corey thinking the fastest mile time was 4 mins something.

I would’ve said that too.

I remember in high to make the varsity b-ball team, we had to run a mile in under 6 mins.

And thank GOD I was one of the key players..... cuz I ran that bytch like 3 or 4 times:mjlol:

my times was like 6:34, 6:22, 6:12.

I remember the first times was on an outside track but that final was in the gym like while the first few practices was going on. Coach just put the time on the score and I had to run something like 56 laps......

Made it like 5:47:wow:

And then still had to practice :damn:

But big ass Fessy talking bout he can run it in 4:30..... GTFOH:heh::heh::heh::camby:
What the fukk does running a straight mil have to do with playing basketball though? :heh:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
What the fukk does running a straight mil have to do with playing basketball though? :heh:

That was another one of his ways of of eliminating scrubs or people he ain’t want on the team for tryouts.

Like I said..... I’m lucky that I was pretty decent and he wanted me on a he squad cuz I was able to run it a few times. Most cats he gave at best 2 shots

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CT had the right idea trying to get his skull on the first run. His fat ass just gassed out too quickly in the elimination. Bananas and Wes should've been had their skulls. That being said, that was a fun elimination

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
The next one may be the last one for guys tho and there is no guarantee he’d be able to finesse his way in there. How many more people can they realistically have run the final? Time is ticking and this was a guaranteed way to get the skull. They both played this the right way, bananas losing on purpose and using his clout to force himself in and Wes taking a shot because next guys elimination everybody without a skull may (and realistically should) be trying to get in there.

The only bad move was not just going in earlier against somebody weaker and getting their skull so they could sit back and manipulate the whole rest of the way.

For me it makes no sense to wait around and have to try and not only scramble in there but against likely good competition. Just go in there early against somebody lame, get yours and sit back.

Yeah waiting it out only makes sense if your saving a lay up or someone u just really wanna battle against. Or u jus really want a break or short paid Vaca.

The girls side if I'm a Mattie or sumthin I'm sitting and lookin at Melissa n Nany and thinking no problem I still got a good shot. But on the guys side, they got some strong athletes still.

If I had to guess, this either goes 1 of 2 ways there is a purge and a cpl ppl are dropped off and then remaining go in last purgatory.

Or they do a double purgatory and then leave 2 ppl in home wit no skulls to be sad and mean mug.

That's what they did on the island 1 group won who had keys rest were left there cheesed. Paula still mad I bet.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I'm too busy looking at Mattie's long neck lanky ass :mjlit:
Mattie has a double chin-

level up nikka :scust:

I'm mean I'll smash her over Jenny and Aneesa, but every other broad would get piped before her including Kaycee

switching gears. Paulie needs to be on next season, say what you want about him but he's a star. his name always bring out emotions from challenge fans. They hate him :mjlol: only Nelson has been bringing the fukkery.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

I'm mean I'll smash her over Jenny and Aneesa, but every other broad would get piped before her including Kaycee

switching gears. Paulie needs to be on next season, say what you want about him but he's a star. his name always bring out emotions from challenge fans. They hate him :mjlol: only Nelson has been bringing the fukkery.

I would trade Josh for Paulie right now.

That dude is soooooo insufferable. Like he be so ultra emotional and acts so feminine. I used to pity him but with his fake pop offs........ and seeing even next week he gonna be crying.

I cant deal with him no more and need him to take a season off

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

I'm tryna suck on that long ass neck and the double chin :mjlit: Something about them long legs and that smoked out glaze just puts her over the crew :mjgrin:

Kaycee would try to pipe you before you get close to piping her :mjlol:

I would trade Josh for Paulie right now.

That dude is soooooo insufferable. Like he be so ultra emotional and acts so feminine. I used to pity him but with his fake pop offs........ and seeing even next week he gonna be crying.

I cant deal with him no more and need him to take a season off
Paulie would've been on this season (with Cara) but he failed his psyche exam :huhldup: He's legit unstable, wouldn't shock me if they cool off on him for a while.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Man when I said they need to bring back prizes for the individual challenges I didn't mean fukking Burger King :russ:
Josh is a joke man IDK how he can stand to get embarrassed left and right like this. Whole cast and the host laughing at how lame he is :mjlol:
I hope he isn't on any more seasons.

Ahhhhh man Wes fukking blew it :snoop: but I gotta salute Bananas for finessing the game yet again :smugdraper:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
So glad i didn’t check in here prior to watching this weeks ep :ohhh:

2020 can’t stop won’t stop :krs:

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
U can really tell the difference in casting between big brother casts n other shows.

It's like swaggy Bay Josh even kaycee jus sit there waiting for sum1 cross em to charge up.

U add in a Paulie or devonne and same shyt. Whoever is the closet to being level headed wins that shyt. No wonder why kaycee finessed em last time. They all fukkin off balance