The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
josh such a got damn gump :mjlol:

im team wes but he got outplayed by johnny on this one. at the end of the day you gotta take care of yourself so bananas is making the right move for him. wes gotta take the L. the problem for most of these people is they was so concerned with just hanging around partying in a damn bunker. i woulda been trying to get the red skull day one then laying back the rest of the season. now they all scrambling

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I have no doubt in my mind bananas ends up winning. He been way too cool with Wes recently. If Wes sent him home ain’t no way he’d be cool with him. However, Wes would be cool with taking the L.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Wes and Bananas were both right in going in imo. It’s getting to the point where if neither of the win another challenge and the other players smarten up, they could’ve boxed one or both of them out of the eliminations.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
josh such a got damn gump :mjlol:

im team wes but he got outplayed by johnny on this one. at the end of the day you gotta take care of yourself so bananas is making the right move for him. wes gotta take the L. the problem for most of these people is they was so concerned with just hanging around partying in a damn bunker. i woulda been trying to get the red skull day one then laying back the rest of the season. now they all scrambling
The most egregious example of this was the Jay/Rogan elimination. Swaggy & Josh both had a shot to get their skull and both passed on some "I don't wanna beat my friend" nonsense:hhh: Now look at em, they gave Rogan a free skull and they're both skull-less and beefin with each other :mjlol:

Josh' imaginary friendship with Bananas is just as real as his feud with Wes :mjtf: "I don't think I can continue if Johnny goes home :mjcry:" I don't think I've seen them speak to each other once this season :dead::dead:

Bananas forced the issue this week as he should have, time's ticking. Wes could've waited but an opportunity to knock out your biggest remaining Finals competition + get that skull was too good to pass up.

Bananas has to be they heavy favorite right now, every other guy in the house ether struggles with endurance and/or puzzles (Rogan, Nelson, Cory, Josh) or can't swim (Swaggy). Kyle's the only wildcard - he's not great or terrible at anything but that gives him an edge over the dude's with clear flaws.

Last edited:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Swaggy needs to get a redskull. if the finals doesn't involves swimming, I think he has a chance to win. Johnny is probably the favorite to win right now but I hoping his endurance is shyt from :flabbynsick:. clearly I want Nelson to win. He has good endurance but he's too stupid to get passed the puzzles :snoop:
meanwhile Cory and Kyle keep pumpfaking on whether they want to go to the purgatory. Kyle and Josh stand no chance in a finals. Rogan seems like a decent shot, but that will be pretty underwhelming

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I can’t get mad at Corey thinking the fastest mile time was 4 mins something.

I would’ve said that too.

I remember in high to make the varsity b-ball team, we had to run a mile in under 6 mins.

And thank GOD I was one of the key players..... cuz I ran that bytch like 3 or 4 times:mjlol:

my times was like 6:34, 6:22, 6:12.

I remember the first times was on an outside track but that final was in the gym like while the first few practices was going on. Coach just put the time on the score and I had to run something like 56 laps......

Made it like 5:47:wow:

And then still had to practice :damn:

But big ass Fessy talking bout he can run it in 4:30..... GTFOH:heh::heh::heh::camby: