The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

B.drizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Edited
This is the Jenna I remember. It seems like she has matured a lot. Still dingy though.

Couple side notes

I hate the way TJ says "my final" as if he contributed anything. Get over yourself. You're extremely forgettable. What's your favorite TJ moment?

How come once people get in the house all they talk about is how there is a million dollars on the line. It's always enough money on the line that they should be training, swimming, doing puzzles year round and getting ready. Most of them never improve. Leroy I'm looking at you and your 15 years of only learning to doggy paddle. Swaggy can't swim but he is a rookie. None of the brehs know how to swim and half of Cory does.

Cara Marie said she would take this year off so they could make another bad guy. She was right. I think they are painting Dee ass the new boss bytch. I wanna see her vs Cara next year since Dee won the last one.

On behalf of the black delegation we apologize for Nelson and Big T's stupidity. They had multiple cast members describe him as "not a smart guy." And Big T dont let these people put that battery in your back. They laughing at you not with you. Think about that on the flight home. Savage.

Nelson pop shyt and apologize. He should ask kiss.

Rogan is Dee weakness. He know he got her hypnotized and she will keep coming back no matter how many times he shows he dont care about her. Maybe that's why she does it. But at least she knows what needs to be done in the game. She has to remove jenny from contention if she wants that final and she knows it. She used one of the laws of power "get others to do the work for you" and she reminded me of batman "I wont kill you but I wont save you." I'm surprised out how much she has changed since last season. She knows Rogan played her but at least she plays the game like a boss now. If only she could do the same with Rogan.

Fessy "hopefully they dont throw me in again or someone else will get hurt" :birdman: If you in the competing against him you gotta respect that. And hope he isn't good at puzzles.

Josh is an embarrassment. A lot of these people have some charisma/appeal/personality that makes you understand why they are on tv. This guy just insisted on being famous. He wants to cause drama so he is overly dramatic. He thinks he is way more important than he is. He called Wes da god a rival :mjtf: ? The legend and the veteran ain't nobody better than? Wes made it clear he is not even on the radar. Wes knows Josh is self check. Just let him do what he does. He is his own worst enemy and an idiot. What man throws a drink at another man and then stands on the bar? As a man can you create a scenario in your head where you feel standing on a bar is the best move? In any of your own scenarios where that is a good idea? I have a feeling he may not be from Harlem:patrice:

Earlier in the episode Nany "I'm gonna make some power moves." Later in the episode "all my allies are facing off there's nothing I can do" :martin:this is why you only won 35k after 11 years. Wes allies were safe though.

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Jenna-Compono.jpg

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Hilarious

Edited
This is the Jenna I remember. It seems like she has matured a lot. Still dingy though.

Couple side notes

I hate the way TJ says "my final" as if he contributed anything. Get over yourself. You're extremely forgettable. What's your favorite TJ moment?

How come once people get in the house all they talk about is how there is a million dollars on the line. It's always enough money on the line that they should be training, swimming, doing puzzles year round and getting ready. Most of them never improve. Leroy I'm looking at you and your 15 years of only learning to doggy paddle. Swaggy can't swim but he is a rookie. None of the brehs know how to swim and half of Cory does.

Cara Marie said she would take this year off so they could make another bad guy. She was right. I think they are painting Dee ass the new boss bytch. I wanna see her vs Cara next year since Dee won the last one.

On behalf of the black delegation we apologize for Nelson and Big T's stupidity. They had multiple cast members describe him as "not a smart guy." And Big T dont let these people put that battery in your back. They laughing at you not with you. Think about that on the flight home. Savage.

Nelson pop shyt and apologize. He should ask kiss.

Rogan is Dee weakness. He know he got her hypnotized and she will keep coming back no matter how many times he shows he dont care about her. Maybe that's why she does it. But at least she knows what needs to be done in the game. She has to remove jenny from contention if she wants that final and she knows it. She used one of the laws of power "get others to do the work for you" and she reminded me of batman "I wont kill you but I wont save you." I'm surprised out how much she has changed since last season. She knows Rogan played her but at least she plays the game like a boss now. If only she could do the same with Rogan.

Fessy "hopefully they dont throw me in again or someone else will get hurt" :birdman: If you in the competing against him you gotta respect that. And hope he isn't good at puzzles.

Josh is an embarrassment. A lot of these people have some charisma/appeal/personality that makes you understand why they are on tv. This guy just insisted on being famous. He wants to cause drama so he is overly dramatic. He thinks he is way more important than he is. He called Wes da god a rival :mjtf: ? The legend and the veteran ain't nobody better than? Wes made it clear he is not even on the radar. Wes knows Josh is self check. Just let him do what he does. He is his own worst enemy and an idiot. What man throws a drink at another man and then stands on the bar? As a man can you create a scenario in your head where you feel standing on a bar is the best move? In any of your own scenarios where that is a good idea? I have a feeling he may not be from Harlem:patrice:

Earlier in the episode Nany "I'm gonna make some power moves." Later in the episode "all my allies are facing off there's nothing I can do" :martin:this is why you only won 35k after 11 years. Wes allies were safe though.