The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
So last season Nany was whining all yr no1 has her back, she is all alone has no alliance to help her against Cara n Pauly.

This season she had the strongest tightest alliance n she voted em all in the worse match ups ever and got em all kicked out.

And now ur only hope is that every1 hooks u up and gives u Melissa btw preggy Melissa's tittay meats looked soo proper during the deliberations.

B.drizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Terrible elimination. All they have to do is throw some weights around. I think it's pretty obvious kailah and jenny took a dive. That's why there was a sudden rush to volunteer. Now all of a sudden everybody is ready to go for it. It's the only reason nany would be voting for jenna. It's why josh was saying "you think their gonna give you what you want?" No way Bear or Zach leave early for either if them.

This actually would have been a good time to throw jenny in. Kaycee is one of the few women who could realistically beat her in this one.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
This actually would have been a good time to throw jenny in. Kaycee is one of the few women who could realistically beat her in this one.
Nah B. Only people left I'm taking to beat Jenny in that elimination is Rogan, Fessy, Cory and Nelson :whoa:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
So last season Nany was whining all yr no1 has her back, she is all alone has no alliance to help her against Cara n Pauly.

This season she had the strongest tightest alliance n she voted em all in the worse match ups ever and got em all kicked out.

And now ur only hope is that every1 hooks u up and gives u Melissa btw preggy Melissa's tittay meats looked soo proper during the deliberations.
sduso8e8ei151.jpg

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Ep was kinda light overall. Not much to comment on. Josh is a fukking dweeb but what's new there.
I was cracking up at Wes and Aneesa looking like disappointed parents after the bar fight

Mattie :mjlit:

I never paid attention to her but after seeing her training with Aneesa :whoo:

Breh I'd be giving her the full court press if I was in the house. Even Bear would look at me like "damn he is ON this broad" :bryan:

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I got kaycee finishing final 3 in woman's. And remember Jenny dumb as bricks u know there's always Madd ass hard puzzles in those finals Jenny won't finish it. Kaycee smarter than these dumb mtv hoes. She sits back says nuthin all season n every1 jus gushing over her n spilling they guts to her.

If u ain't bout da drama, n random hook ups get off mtv challenge.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Terrible elimination. All they have to do is throw some weights around. I think it's pretty obvious kailah and jenny took a dive. That's why there was a sudden rush to volunteer. Now all of a sudden everybody is ready to go for it. It's the only reason nany would be voting for jenna. It's why josh was saying "you think their gonna give you what you want?" No way Bear or Zach leave early for either if them.

Hella disappointing elimination. At least add a puzzle or something underneath the weights.

I'm sure Miz will bring this up come reunion time :mjgrin: