The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I dont get it.

I actually like this season.... the good outweigh the bad.

I love the fact niccas can be cowards no more

It's good that they need a skull to proceed, but everyone is still playing a very scared game. The last eps have been more focused on interpersonal relationship bs between bear/kayleigh and dee/rogan. I'd rather see more politcking and competition personally.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I dont get it.

I actually like this season.... the good outweigh the bad.

I love the fact niccas can be cowards no more
The concept is fire, and I think we'll eventually get the payoff when TJ says it's last call for alcohol and 90% of the house doesn't have a skull.

The last two episodes have been a bunch of dragged out filler though. Relationship drama, two challenges and one elimination combined.

protestor

Man of the year
Daps
Reppin
Protesting
I can't get passed Dee's accent or voice

I narrowed it down to:

1.That voice/accent doesn't match the face
2. It just horrible acccent in general.

I enjoy the season so far. Not sure what's going to happen at this moment.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Luvin this season so far. Luv the drama and interpersonal things going on.

I also luv how everything is setting up between the diff groups and factions like Nany/Kayleigh/Jenna vs other girls for a skull. And Jordan/tori vs swaggy Bay for a skull.

I also like at least on the men's side it's a pretty good balance of strong players unlike previous yrs there's hardly any easy outs. Like Cory and Nelson r strong Wes bananas. Fessy, swaggy is smart n fast good cardio. Josh is an idiot but still strong and a good swimmer. This is maybe best line up Jordan has ever had 2 face I bet he ain't Makin finals this time.

When Kyle and bear are the easy outs like wow, great season. Reminds me of how it use to be.

It won't be a season of just watching Pauly, cars and Ashley at in their beds all season while watchin so many dud match ups.

If I cld ask for 1 thing is maybe some better comps instead of these time trial cut away ish that is just boring to watch. Like that really code crap. Boring to watch, the swinging on side of truck so many cuts n edits we cldnt really engage in it.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Ya boy Nelson going HAM on these females
2YgyRQm.png