The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
The worst part is Swaggy and Josh standing up there talking about Jay's their friend so they can't face him. What do they do for their friend? Put him against the biggest most brolic dude in the lineup that wants to knock his head off. If Jay is their friend then I don't want to see who their enemies are :mjlol:
shyt made no sense whatsoever. Jay was gonna be at a huge physical disadvantage no matter which person they chose (Rogan, Wes, Nelson), the only right call in that spot was for either Swaggy or Josh to go and get that free red skull.

They could spin it as "I'd rather eliminate my friend than watch him get seriously hurt" and no one would question it. Instead they left their friend out to dry and did Rogan a favor that he won't reimburse :mjlol:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

Bayleigh legs looking little ashy, If swaggy dropping the ball, I'm going to run it back

Last edited:

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
Random thoughts on the recent episode:

I love when Wes shytted on Josh,he's the only one in the world that thinks he has a legit rivalry with Wes :mjlol:

Jordan always acts like a bytch and he's bringing Tori down with him

I like Rogan but his rivalry with Jay is stupid,Jay don't even care about Dee lol

I don't understand Bears obsession with kailah,she's trash but maybe he just sees her as a easy target

Corey being confused during the challenge was funny :mjlol:

Also they need to show Big T more

Rest in peace to Jay

Next week looks like a lot of drama

I miss Ninja

We better enjoy this season cause I'm sure it will be a really long time before they can film another :mjcry:

daemonova

Daps
Swaggys play a dumb game IMO. He’s been in how many tribunals & hasn’t made a move for him or his girl. Besides that he claims that Jay is boy but has given him CT & Rogan. For all that he might as well had volunteered himself to face Jay
I think swaggy just want chill in the he house for a minute. Like bananas said you going to have to go into a elimination anyway why force it, it can go left quick, CT found out the hard way

daemonova

Daps
EW9zuqnXgAAjyam

Daps

Its funny how mtv knows what they doing...u got a dude that used to play rugby vs a lil guy on his 3rd elimination in a row

And u have them essentially play fire rugby
Damn brehs, i havent watched a challenge with yall or in general since "The Challenge XXX"

who all these new UK nikkas? and since when is Jordan a kingpin? i thought he was a bum who got punked by Kenny's crew?

Seeing my generation of castmembers (05-12) all old and bloated hurts.

Aneesa was :datazz: especially when she walked around naked on her season of "The Real World" but now, she straight up :flabbynsick:

Where Nemeiah and my nikka Leroy? when that one Australian bytch punked Leroy and he aint no one have his back I knew i was done.

Little tidbits from binge watching this current season as background noise

1. What country they at? why they feel like they living underground?
  2. Teej as a host is still GARBAGE. The Miz needs to do this shyt on the side as a host.
  3. Dee is an ugly tranny lookin btich but i see she some vet now whatever that means. Most are new to me
  4. This Rogan guy is a beast lol he sonned' Jay even though im sure Jay is absolutely fine and MTV just workin everyone.
  5. I dislike that this shyt is still about politics and voting the lone wolf/rookie in over and over is some HS shyt.
  6. No one is sexy really. Where my classic hoes like Veronica & that one athletic bytch Rachel and the one who looks like AJ Lee

daemonova

Daps
Damn brehs, i havent watched a challenge with yall or in general since "The Challenge XXX"

who all these new UK nikkas? and since when is Jordan a kingpin? i thought he was a bum who got punked by Kenny's crew?

Seeing my generation of castmembers (05-12) all old and bloated hurts.

Aneesa was :datazz: especially when she walked around naked on her season of "The Real World" but now, she straight up :flabbynsick:

Where Nemeiah and my nikka Leroy? when that one Australian bytch punked Leroy and he aint no one have his back I knew i was done.

Little tidbits from binge watching this current season as background noise

1. What country they at? why they feel like they living underground?
  2. Teej as a host is still GARBAGE. The Miz needs to do this shyt on the side as a host.
  3. Dee is an ugly tranny lookin btich but i see she some vet now whatever that means. Most are new to me
  4. This Rogan guy is a beast lol he sonned' Jay even though im sure Jay is absolutely fine and MTV just workin everyone.
  5. I dislike that this shyt is still about politics and voting the lone wolf/rookie in over and over is some HS shyt.
  6. No one is sexy really. Where my classic hoes like Veronica & that one athletic bytch Rachel and the one who looks like AJ Lee
1. Prague
2.agree
3.this her third season and MTV's version of diversity
4 and 5.jay is in easy mark because he's small and new
6. Veronica was a few challenges here and there with the last few years, she doesn't look like she used to, I always taught she was overrated, I wouldn't have put her in the top 10, I'd put Rachel in there though. Her last challenge was ruins 2 where she won. I guess she decided to go out on top. If your talking about Tina, she hasn't done a challenge since the Rachel/Veronica heyday when Veronica was in the closet apparently

Nehemiah hasn't done a challenge since he was partners with Evan and Evan tanked a challenge and was :flabbynsick: at the elimination, he wasn't that good anyway

Leroy was on last season , made it to the finals and lost again like he usually does

The UK nikkas come from the Viacom/Paramount family of reality shows which include some big brother cast mates