The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I'm just trying to figure out how Ashley was allowed to spit on Bear and there were literally no repercussions.
are yall watching the same show as me?

he spray fire extinguisher in there faces.

Bear got off lightly. I don't know where yall from.

and then Mattie had to put her 2cents into it when she wasn't even in the room so it wasn't her place to talk

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Swaggys play a dumb game IMO. He’s been in how many tribunals & hasn’t made a move for him or his girl. Besides that he claims that Jay is boy but has given him CT & Rogan. For all that he might as well had volunteered himself to face Jay
why so they can be targeted like Jay and go in repeatedly? they are rookies, they can't afford to take that risk yet. Plus they're playing the long game. make it to as much episode as possible while winning tribunals and take your chance towards the end with an elimination. If you lose, so be it. atleast you'll make an impact.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Swaggy is representing better than Leroy ever has :wow:
Caught a Battle Of The Exes 2 marathon today, Leroy caught a blessing when Nia got herself kicked off and Teresa took her place and he still couldn't finish :wow:
who all these new UK nikkas? and since when is Jordan a kingpin? i thought he was a bum who got punked by Kenny's crew?
Jordan's won 3 of his 5 seasons, only Bananas & Darrell have more wins overall. He's an a$$hole with napoleon complex due to having one hand but he's the best competitor right now. The number he did on Josh is wild

:mjlol::mjlol:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
EXEaZYPXkAAji9x

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Rogan is a clown and Dee is a bird for letting herself get gameD AGAIN after being told he used her last season.
I love this alliance with Bananas & Wes. And Big T coming as a her own as a scum bag is cool too. I just wish she’d stop wearing that ugly ass wig!! She is so beautiful with the shaved head look. Her natural features are phenomenal!! She has what women get shytty fillers for.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Caught a sneak peak of the Jenna drama this week

How does your significant other get access to your dms, relationships are weird, glad I did hookups mostly

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Still remember her real world season where she shytted on the restaurant shop owners for having their own business. "This is what you're going to do for the rest of your life and that's okay" lol.

That was a great season. The other johnny hasn't bene back in awhile. I remember da 1 challenge he banged nana on a bean bag couch,

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had stopped watching challenges for years due to the fact I had stopped watching Real World back in ‘05-‘06 and I didn’t know who most people were. Dirty XXX brought me back due to the amount of recognizable names. Now I don’t care if they introduce a bunch of new people. As long as they keep a couple of vets around for continuity, they can keep bringing on new people. They just need one of the new people to become a new Wes/Bananas type ringleader. Corey tries, but he’s still young and dumb lol