The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You got be malicious with now, it aint just a fight anymore.

Nelson got kicked off because of a push and a punch. Cory got kicked off because of a face plant

It hard to prove girls being malicious, not since the Melissa kaliah fight, them hoes was going at it

I don't know where y'all from lol, but if someone spits in my face that's pure malice and worse than getting slapped imo.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I don't know where y'all from lol, but if someone spits in my face that's pure malice and worse than getting slapped imo.
Well bear started it, so he let Ashley slide and that ended that

The whole was on Ashley gone anyway so who give a f

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Wait so Aneesa been on 12 of these things and never won :bryan:

Big T need to toss that wig with the bangs cause that one aint it. She cute af w/ her actual short hair and the curly wig :whew:

I havent watched one of these in about 10 years so I surely expected Bear and Ashley to get kicked off but they really dont give a fukk anymore unless people really scrappin :leon:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Not trynna call the Brits p*ssys or maybe it’s cuz Bear new and kind of a clown. But I think if Ashley spits on ANY of the American men. That shyt would’ve went south in the most intense way.

At worst they would’ve tortured and tormented her the rest of the night having her crying and calling for security

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

there two types of ppl in the world.....ppl who pee in showers/pools and liars
EWkVMEaWAAA2mIN

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
jordan is such an a$$hole. and tori by association is unlikeable being that she actually finds his personality attractive

it was only a matter of time for kailah to toss it to bear. she never shut him down and loved the attention it was obvious

bananas and wes working together really make you wonder if they had put the beef aside years ago they coulda been running thangs

its kinda fukked up they keep voting for jay. even after he brought up the good point like yall know yall need to actually go in and win a red skull to win right :mjlol:

lol at josh thinking hes a big shot and wes shutting his shyt down embarrassing him :russ:

:picard: that hit on jay. fukk all the house they were so giddy to throw rogan in there who is a bytch getting mad because dee used him and now they acting concerned for jay health

jenna is the original dee, she is a dumbass that keeps crawling back to zach (who is also a bigger dumbass) like clockwork. kind of reminds me of how tori loves jack ass jordan

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
How did it end breh? My TV stopped recording it right before the final commercials ended. :snoop:
they did that ball brawl
:dame:
in a circle thing with the ball on fire. jay was first and did what i would have done in that situation if i was outweighed by 100 lbs, tried a little pump fake to the net, rogan however didnt give two fukks because he just wanted to literally harm that man so he picked him up and threw him on the ground ala deandre hopkins

and jay probably broke his arm or some shyt